One

Tommy Pov

𖣘♡︎𖣘♡︎𖣘♡︎𖣘

I've known Amilia since kindergarten. 

We have always been really good friends. have also always gone to class with her. but at our school in ninth grade the whole grade is mixed and new classes are coming. me and Amilia and came in two different classes.

it's only two years ago but a lot has happened in those two years.
I've become huge on both Twitch and YouTube. I really wish I could do these things with Amilia.  but after the new classes stopped talking.

I miss her I really do.

but time changes.  she has made new friends and I have made new friends.  but it is still not the same. she has always been there for me when we were kids.

I remember her as.  a fruit or maybe something sweet.  she was always happy and made everyone smile.  very very beautiful.  And could get just the guy she wants.

The different about her was she did not bother them.  she rejects them.  she canceled appointments with friends to be able to be with me.

she was beautiful and when i mean she was beautiful i mean it.  she has long blond hair with curls.  blue-green eyes and freckles and then she was about 5'5.

but i miss her
i miss all the time with her
and she was probably one of my best friends.  And it sounds silly when I say this because it sounds like she's dead. 
but she is not I miss her as a friend and
maybe more...

Words 262<3