Chapter 1: Dressed to impress

*Bais P.O.V*

"Baileigh, Wake up, your okay." I woke up with a blood curling scream and I stared in to the face of my best friend, Lexis.  "I’m okay, I’m okay." Ty gave me a puzzled look, “Another nightmare?” “No more like a ruin-my-night-mare, I swear I’m am never going back to sleep ever again.” I sighed, “Well now that you’re not trying to wake the world in your sleep, wanna go get ready for school?” Ty asked. “JESUS THATS RIGHT! Today’s the first day of school, and it’s finally senior year!” I squealed. I got up and we started dancing around my room like the idiots we were ,until my mom showed up to warn us we had 20 minutes left to get ready. “ WAITTT!! what am I going to wear!!” Ty and Lexi burst out laughing, “So who are we trying to impress today?” Lexi asked with a wink. “You already know the answer to that sweetheart ,Thomas Roberts." I  sighed. " well let's get you all dolled up and pretty then," Ty laughed," You need to be hot!" They all laughed.

20 minutes later they pulled up in front of the school, Long View High, Baileigh knew they were late because it took her forever to find the perfect outfit to wear so she could impress Tom. " Bai you look amazing!" Ty squeaked.  "Well thanks to y'all." Bai laughed, since she couldn't decide what to wear Lexis had to help her find the perfect outfit, so she ended up in tight blue jeans , a green paid shirt, green is Tom's favorite color, and her boots. Ty had straightened,or tried to anyways, Bais hair, which is naturally a curly red tornado. They all took off for the front office. "Girls, you're late,already." Mrs.Bryan said in a stern tone. "Sorry ma'am," Bai said. "Its not my record, here  you're passes girls, hurry to class now." She said. "Yes ma'am ," they replied and with that took off.