mountains

[name] was walking all along the way of walkway. well,they didn't know where they actually heading. they just follow where their heart takes them. it's quite a struggle to walk while carrying such heavy bag filled with art tools.

"what a view" [name] awed with the sight upon them. a small yet long stream and a very big tree with unique branch. nothing more beautiful than this in the moment.

"I can't just stands here. I need this to be drawn now!" they quickly putted down their bag and takes out all the important tools needed. admiring the most beautiful view,they can't help but to think if they even get to visit a place like this anymore.

it's kind of overwelming with all the works from the akademiya that they had to sign out from that place. it does sounds ridiculous to other but it's the best way they could do from jumping off the cliff due to stressness they feeling.

[name] continue drawing mindlessly,not caring about any dangers surrounding them. what's worst is that,a mitachurl had just noticed [name] and decided to attack them. [name] did heard the mitachurl's cry but thinks that it was for someone else.
by now,[name] are working on the tone of the water.

darkness covers the sunlight from above [name]. 'strange,,it was all sunny just now.' they thoughs to themself. what they didn't know is that a mitachurl is jumping with it's axe in it hand. the mitachurl are obviously targetting you as it's prey. that's it,it's the end of you life without you noticing too.

"what are you doing here?.." a new voice came in unnoticible. [name] turned around to face the owner of the voice. when they turned around,they were abit taken back with the attire of the person.

a white tight top only covering their torso. a going cloth wrapped around his left arm. by the look of the person,they look very demonic and it gave shivers to [name].
right now the person are surrounding with a very heavily dark energy.

"what are you doing here?..." the person asked the same question again as [name] didn't answered them just now.
"I'm just staying by to do some drawing until you interrupt it!" [name] put on an angry tone so the guy could stay away from them but it didn't effect the guy one bit.

"you shouldn't stay out for too long. there's always danger surrouding." the guy adviced you which sound like an old man scolding his grandchildren. you didn't care much about his words and turned around to continue your painting. "yeah yeah,I know that~" you picked up a brush again and start working on the colour of the water again.

"your painting are very pretty." the guy you just met complimented your paint. his voice filled with abit of admiration. it's been awhile since someone last told you about your painting. "you really think so? because people from my place always said my drawing looks ugly." you told him as your hands still moving. your eyes only focused on the canvas.

"your place? where you from? are you from a far nation or something?" the guy asked you as he picked a little interest on you. your hands stopped moving and turn your face toward him. "Well,I'm a sumerian if you could tell from my outfit and let me tell you this. people there didn't see art the same way they see knowledge." your eyes were locked with his eyes.

"but we don't talk about that now. Talking about them will only get on my nerves~" you exhaled angrily as your mind suddenly bring up the community of Akademiya. "oh the sun are almost setting" you looked up to the sky noticing the mixture of orange and red. the guy beside you also looked up to the sky but instead his face hold no interest to it.

"let's get you to Liyue Harbor,unless you want to finish your painting here?" hearing his words,you quickly retreat your items. of course,you don't want to spend another night in wilderness again. let's just say,it's suffering. after packing up your items,you gave the guy a smile before he start walking. you only followed him from behind like a lost puppy.

the trip from that beatiful place to the city are very awkward. both didn't dare or want to strike a conversation. you wanted to broke the silence but you have no topic that can be figured. so instead of strike the comversation,you just zipped your mouth.

you were very near to the city but you stumbled across a very small building with lights glowing from inside. you stopped your movement and stares at the building. the guy noticed you have stopped following. before he could talk to you,he notice your eyes aren't focusing to the front but instead to shrine made for a fallen yaksha,Pervases.

"would you like to go there?" his voice shooken [name]. looking at the person for abit then back to the shrine,they nodded. the guy lead the way to the shrine and you followed behind again,like a lost puppy. once nearing the light-up building,you could smell such a strong essence. somehow,it is very different from the one at home. nevertheless,you loved how it smells.

"ah,a newcomer! would you like to burn an essence?" The shrine caretaker offers you essence and you quickly grab it from him,thanking him in the process. on the table,you could see a stone statue of a bird-like. you only thought it could be a deity who had fallen. you burn the stick essence and pray to the statue. you noticed the guy with you aren't inside the building. you just assume he was outside.

"hey,i'm done! let's get going! it's late already!" you shouted to the roof where the guy is sitting,feeling the breeze of the night. with a blink of eyes,he was no longer on the roof but instead by your right. "wha-!" you jumped when he appeared next to you. 'what is this guy?' you thought to yourself. but you predicted that this guy wasn't some mere human.

"yes,let's go. you looked abit tired." the guy said quickly before starting the journey again. you didn't protest and followed him all aling the way. your eyes widen within the view of the grand harbor. the lights coming from the city,very warm.

"we're here. you could stay here for a night." the guy pointed to the house near a pond. actually you are very curious abour this guy. more than that,you didn't know his name to begin with. "oh,thanks but before i get in my stay. can i ask you some qeustion?"

"hm?"

"what exactly are you? I know you're not a mere mortal,right?"

silence filled the air between you and the guy.

"I'm a yaksha. an adeptus. Adeptus Xiao."

a/n: no proof reading or stuff cuz im kinds lazy plus ik i can't spell </3