1🌹

Macei K pov: I'm Macei K Heart. I'm 17 years old. My father died when I was 9 years old. I live with my lovely mama. Anyways I'mma go cook breakfast. I do my hygiene I put on my cookie monster jump suit. I walked down stair good morning mama.

 I walked down stair good morning mama

Mama J pov: Good morning Baby girl.

Macei k pov: mama who are them people in the living room

Mama J pov: Baby I'mma Tell you when you finishing cooking baby girl make sure you make enough for them too.

Macei K pov: I finished cooking and fixed everybody plate. we all eat and got to know each other more my mama let me meet her new boyfriend Nyyear and his son Myeir 

Mama J pov: So me and Nyyear going on a business trip for two and half months, so you and Myeir are going to be here by yourself . we're going to cash app y'all 6,000 a piece to get snacks and whatever you want. 

Myeir and Macei pov: Okay!!

Nyyear pov: make sure you take care of Macei 

Myeir pov: Okay I will take care of her.

Macei pov: what you want to do Today Myeir.

Myeir pov: we can get snacks, order pizza and wings , and we can watch All American

A/n: that my show for real what y'all favorite character mines Jordan that bae for real.

Macei k pov: Bet do you want to drive the rover or the Benz

Myeir pov: Pass me the Benz keys 

Macei K pov: how old are you and what's your fullname

Myeir pov: I'm 18 years old my fullname is Myeir Tyshon King what's your name and age.

Macei k pov: I'm 17 years old my Fullname Macei Kristin Heart 

Myeir pov: we got home and we watched All American. Me and Macei just laying down on each other.

Macei k pov: Myeir you so fine why you had to my step brother.

Myeir pov: I mean we both feel the same way we can keep it a secret.

Scene: I kissed him our tounge fought ha I pulled her panties down my tounge I lick her up and down form the back, to the side to the front for ten minutes straight and she skirted on me. He inserts himself in me he goes slow at first because it's my first time. I get use use to his size Then he speeds up and goes faster after he nuts in me I switch up the position I ride him up and down real fast then I spell my name Myeir nutted in me for the fifth time tonight.

Myeir pov: Dang Macei you a freak freak 

Macei k pov: Ian know I was a freak like that I think you gon be the death of me.

A/n: sis better take a plan B or she gon be carrying a baby for 9 months👀

Myeir pov: You want to take a Plan B 

Macei k pov: nah I'm good ian gon get pregnant chile.

A/n: You think you ain't he set you up baby 

I hope y'all enjoyed the scenes are going to get better I promise ian a freak on this app but I'mma freak in real life tho🥵💦😜🌊. - Big Boogie wife's💍🤞🏾💕