chapter 2/ 4 months later

Mama J pov: Macei you sure you okay you been throwing up a lot since we got back and you getting thicker have you had sex.

Macei k pov: No ma I haven't I'm okay I promise.

Mama J pov: well we are going to the doctor because I been throwing up to.

Macei k pov: We make it to the doctor ten minutes later they come back and tell me I'm 4 months  pregnant, and they did a ultrasound I'm having twins I told my mom.

Mama J pov: Macei I'm so disappointed in you because you lied to me and told me you haven't had sex, but I love you regardless your my only daughter. Y'all grown I stand beside y'all no matter what, and I'm pregnant too. 

Macei k pov: Myeir I'm four months pregnant with twins.

Myeir pov: I'm so happy baby I'm about to be a father to twins I'm so happy how did your mom feel.

Macei k pov: She kind knew and she is very much happy but disappointed I didn't tell her I was having sex , and we need have a gender revel. 

Myeir pov: I'm glad she ain't get mad now I gotta tell my father I know he's going to be happy because he asked me when I'mma have a child. Dad we gotta talk.

Nyyear pov: wussph what y'all want.

Myeir and Macei pov: Well we're having and we plan on co-parenting, because we are not ready for a relationship. we both plan on getting in one day we know we're ready to love, and mama told me y'all having baby.

Nyyear pov: omg are you serious I'm so happy I hope they twin boys and no wonder why ya momma came in the house talm bout my baby having a baby. Yeah we having a baby girl I love y'all 

Macei and Myeir: we love you too.

@maceiii

❤ By 200,000 people 

❤ By 200,000 people 

Caption: Mama Got you for ever💞🤞🏾. You are my first daughter and first child I promised to give you the world I promise to continue to give you the world 💕. My baby girl Big 5 Yes I had her at 15🥰. #youngmom 

random: She so pretty you got the prettiest baby.

ThegirlJt: Baby you ion got to explain nothing to them anyways GG baby I got y'all 4l💕🤞🏾 

Yungmiami305: Tete baby Girl I miss you💕🤞🏾 

Nba_ Youngboy: Daddy Baby💚🤞🏾 

@shaderoom