𝙈𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨- 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜: 10,000 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙣 + 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙮, 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣 𝘽𝙞𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙧

You and Draco had gone on a trip to the muggle world and after you got there, there was this long ride to the hotel. your eyes looked Out the window at the midnight lights with colors of red white and a golden yellow as you drove the highway. all the buildings were lit with bright colors and signs. you turned seeing draco facing the road his hand was resting on your thigh his thumb rubbing small soothing circles.

"You okay darling," Draco asked, his voice soft. "Yes, just enjoying this since we don't come here" you said slightly sad. draco turned for a second "well we could but for now how bout we go explore yeah" he asked and you nodded smiling.  "What's good to eat here?" he asked. You pulled your phone out searching for nearby restaurants. "We could go to McDonald's," you suggested. "Mc what" draco asked you giggled typing into the car GPS and draco looked confused. soon you guys arrived and ordered burgers and fries you were eating and draco looked at you smiling and you look Confused.

he laughs, whipping the sauce from the corner of your mouth. "this is good what's it made with" draco asked, eating his burger, you smiled ready to tell him some of the muggle facts. "Well it's beef" you said knowingly. He looked confused. "It's cattle like cow or bull" you said looking annoyed he clearly didn't pay attention when you were in muggle studies. His eyebrows raised "the animal" he shouted and you nodded. He gagged and spit it out. you laughed "your dramatic" you said shaking your head. if draco was a muggle he'd probably be vegan you thought.

you guys got on the road after draco threw a fit telling McDonald's staff they were disgusting for killing animals in there kitchen and serving it to which you explained they didn't kill them and he said "oh". you were slowly falling asleep in the car when draco tapped you saying you arrived at the hotel and you were suddenly awake. "Draco, can we walk the beach?" you asked. He nodded and you guys walked with your feet in the sand.

"This is kinda weird" Draco suddenly said as you turned to look at him "what is" you said "don't you worry the tiny bead dust things will suck us in or like eat us like it eats are feet when we stop!" He slightly shouted and you laughed. "Draco, I don't think that's how it works" you said he rolled his eyes "well I have my wand incase" he said walking ahead. then you heard him scream "what's wrong draco" you asked worriedly. "What the hell is this green Slimy thing it's trying to suffocate my ankle" he whined trying to run from it but it was wrapped around his leg.

You laughed again, tears filling your eyes once you saw what he was so scared of. It was seaweed. "Y/N! HELP ME IT'S GOING TO KILL ME! he said whining and running still he was such a character you loved your boyfriend but sometimes he was dramatic. "draco just stop and calm down" you said adding a mental note to tell Hermione about this. "no" he said, stopping and pointing to the seaweed. "this is ridiculous, let me go or I'll tell my father, do you know who I am? I'm the son of Lucius Malfoy '' he yelled. People stopped looking at you and him like you were crazy. You walked over, unhooked his leg and rolled your eyes. "no more exploring for the night" you said.

Was anyone else scared of seaweed when they were younger?🤣