The walk 🐒

Okay so in this au Alex is just a normal person that gets kidnapped by
* drum roll * Wilbur, alrighty lets get to it

Alex's POV:

It was a Friday night and I decided to go on a walk since I had nothing to do at home, I went and grabbed my shoes and went outside. I was walking for a few minutes and heard faint footsteps.

Wilbur's POV:

I was hiding in a bush and saw my beloved duckling, god. He looks even better up close, I got out of the bush and started walking quietly up to Alex, I grabbed my baseball bat and knocked him out cold and I started dragging him to my house.

In Wilbur's basement

Alex's POV:

God- my head hurts.. where the fuck am I? I looked down and saw that I was just wearing my underwear and my clothes were on the floor, I had a gag on. I kinda blushed but was disgusted the same time, who did this to me? I thought. I then saw a silhouette of a tall man coming into the room. ' Ah! My darling, you're finally awake. God forbid, Oh the things I want to do to you.. ' I couldn't see the mans face but I did blush at the words ' Oh the things i want to do do you ' , The man stepped closer and i saw his face. He was a pretty good looking guy with brown fluffy hair, and a handsome face. The man stroked my dick making me moan a little, but due to me having a gag it could barely be heard. The man took off the gag. ' I want to hear your sweet, sweet moans in my ears.. ' He said. ' Then go on. ' I said, I know it's wrong but god damn, I want this man to fuck me hard, and I mean HARD. Take note my hands and feet/legs were chained onto a bed and I was flipped around, Anyways. The man took off his pants and boxers and climbed onto me, he grabbed a lune under the bed and spread it around his dick and suddenly slammed into me, causing me to scream a very slutty moan.

Wilbur's POV:

I slammed into my beloved, after all these years of waiting. He's finally mine! Anyways enough with the simping, i started to thrust extremely fast into the duck making him moan more, I kept slamming into him until I hit his..
" spot " . ' A-hH~ OOH- R-RRIGH-T.. T-THERE!~ ' The duckling screamed, I abused that spot and Alex was already a moaning mess. ' Ii-mM.. A-BOUT T-TO C-CCUM..~ ' He said. I quickly ripped off a piece of my shirt and tied around his dick, P-PLeaSE.. L-LET MM-E cUM~! ' The duck screamed again, and of course I did the opposite. I slammed into him again multiple times. There was tears in Alex's eyes as he moaned even more extremely slutty moans, And the I started to thrust extremely fast ( SONIC SPEED 🦧 ) ' I think-.. i'm about to come.. ' I said, I decided I would just come in Alex and so I did. I then untied the piece of cloth around Alex's dick and he came as well. ' I think thats enough for you, ducky. ' I said to him. ' Whatever..- ' He replied. ' C'mon, let's get you cleaned up. ' I said back, I then carried him up to the bathroom and cleaned him up.

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT, MY STOMACH REALLY HURTS RN SO I CAN'T REALLY THINK THAT MUCH BUT I'LL BE WORKING ON MORE CHAPTERS SOON, BTW MIGHTVE MADE TYPOS LMFAOOO <333