October 10

This month is where the drama starts well kinda. My brother wanted to be the three bears and my mom is goldie locks but lucky me my mom said no. I wanted to do Alice and wonderland because  I got this really cute queen of hearts costume that would be perfect.I didn't tell my mom though I was going to tell her when we got to the costume store. And I wanted to find the perfect costume because I wanted to look good because My dad is coming. Maybe we don't know but you can't count on it. He says he can come all the time but he never can.  Ima stop depressing you my reader  so here's some drama about lily and me. We got into a fight at school. we have been at each other's throats lately we have to do the yard for Halloween together there's some trouble picking stuff out though because we want it to look like I got along so we don't get in trouble but the truth is I want to do the "night before Christmas" and she wants to do  "IT" I mean I haven't even seen it but her mom lets her watch stuff like that.  good thing my brother broke us apart I probably would have got in some big trouble. I needed some time away from her and there it was my ticket away there were tryouts for a choir program and I signed myself up. I was excited it would be every day after school till 3:35. I almost missed the bus signing up but luckily my brother has a good bone in his body and made the bus driver wait for me. Aunt Madelyn did come over but Lily had homework so she couldn't come. But Aunt Madelyn asked me to come over and help because we have most classes together. I think she could tell I didn't want to, so she said that she just remembered  Lily had dance practice and couldn't come over.