🍋•Spicy Ran Headcanons•🍋

Warnings: Discussions of sex, rough, language warning. It's Ran, what do you expect?

This is also my first time writing actual proper spicy headcanons so bare with me!

———
•Scenario•

• You decided you wanted too play a prank on Ran. Not a good prank, but you knew his ego was big enough he wouldn't believe it, right?

• Well you approached him one night and said, "Ran, I think we should break up. I found someone better."

• He gave you a knowing look and raised a brow, "Really now?"

• You nod and go to leave, but he would pull you back by the back of your tank top. He leaned in close to your ear and said huskily, "Do they make you feel as good as I do?"

• You felt your face grow red as he would put his hands under your tank top and start touching you.

• That night he didn't spare you. He punished you real good, your lower regions were BRUISED.

~~~
•What he likes•

• He degrades you heavily, calling you his dirty little slut and such, he also loves to humiliate you.

• When you're in a more populated area, he likes to make you scream. He loves it when people knows what you two are doing, what he's doing to you, to let them know you're his.

• He's also really risky, he loves to press you up against a window and fuck you there, he loves the idea of people witnessing you two and you getting even more embarrassed.

• He likes to leave marks EVERYWHERE. No place is safe, and don't even think about covering it up. He won't let you do it. He'll make sure everyone can see that he marked you, and he's proud as fuck about it.

• He isn't into giving oral, but he likes to get head. He likes to face fuck you, he loves to see your teary-eyes as you take it all in.

• He has had plenty of past partners so he had plenty of experience, he knows how to make you feel good, whether if it's stroking you or fingering you, he is a God at that.

• He uses a bunch of toys on you, cuffs, vibrators, dildos, the exciting stuff that makes his dirty mind run wild.

• He is very rough with his thrusts, so expect to be sore and have bruises down there. And don't expect an apology for it, he'll always say, "You weren't complaining then." With that shit eating smirk.

• I mean, you did, didn't you?

———

That's it! Hope you guys enjoyed! 🫠