Chapter - 3

Avneet's pov..

Today I getting married with Rajveer!
He accepted me after knowing my truth! He also had a girlfriend but she cheated him!

Ve Mera Dola Ni Aaya Dola

I am getting ready for my marriage! I still remember Siddharth! I hope he will come and make me his! But, he is also getting married today and then this love will forever be incomplete!

People say....

Ishq sacha wahi
Jisko milte nahin manzile...

What a joke it is? Means the people who are lucky that their parents accept their relationship, their love isn't real! It is a total lie actually!

Makeup artist gave me a final touch and I was now ready for getting married to Rajveer!

I descended down the stairs and I could hear clapping sound! I saw Rajveer forwarding his hand forwards me!
I forwarded my hand too!

And together we went to mandap!

Pandit ji! Started chanting Mantras and soon I will belong to Rajveer!

The person who said, "You are mine, just mine" whenever a boy tried to talk to me isn't here to say it!

All my hopes is vanishing with the passing time!

And now it's time for the 1st round!

Rajveer promises to take care of Avneet, their children and the family.

Avneet blushed a lil, listening to children!

In return, Avneet states undertakes the responsibility of looking after Rajveer's home and his food.

They took second round!

Rajveer promises to protect Avneet under all circumstances. In return, Avneet promises to stand by her husband through his agonies and ecstasies.

They took third round!

Rajveer promises to work hard to earn enough wealth for the family and in return, avneet promises to effectively take care of the income and expenses.

They took Fourth round!

Rajveer promises to entrust the responsibility of his household to his bride and respect her wise decisions regarding the same. In return, Avneet promises to fulfil her duties to the best of her abilities for a respectful living.

They took Fifth round!

Rajveer promises to consult his wife in all important matters. In return, Avneet promises to support her groom in all his endeavours.

They took Sixth round!

Rajveer promises to remain committed and loyal to his bride besides considering her alone as his wife. avneet in return promises to remain faithful to her husband.

They took Seventh round!

Rajveer promises to lead his entire life with is bride, who is not just his wife but his friend forever. In return, Avneet too promises to spend her life with him until the very end.

The marriage ended soon ended with vermillion and mangalsutra...

Rajveer and Avneet both had a eyelock for a min...

But! Soon they came to reality!

They took blessings from elderly people.
Avneet then settle inside the car to move towards Rajveer's home!

To be continued.....