You both discover her mommy issues. [Slight Mature.]

You've been together with Ryujin since two years after being best friends for another one year before. When you heard about Ryujin creating a dance cover for a song by Billie Eilish. You definitely agreed to come along when your girlfriend invited you. Besides her friends also bandmates of ITZY.

You watch Ryujin Shin performing a dance cover of 'therefore I Am' with your jawline dropping. She looked so attractive in these black leather clothes. Oh how you wanted to wipe away the sweat of her skin. It looked too good.

Sweat dropped down towards the valley of her chest which was covered by the black leather. Everyone was definitely crushing on your girlfriend after that performance.

Applause could be heard everywhere when Ryujin finished the dance cover for Chatroom. Your girlfriend sat down next at you with an exhausted expression on her face.

You decided now it was the right time for a good attractive making out session with your girlfriend. She gasped when you moved your lips against her lips in a hot kiss. She gripped the back of your head where your baby hair are.

Her eyes closed when you kissed her more passionate. She deepened your kiss. Her lips pulled away from you. Once you both caught your breath she started kissing your neck.

Your eyes closed when Ryujin kissed the skin of your neck. Your heart fluttered and started beating faster. Butterflies could be felt in your stomach when Ryujin started leaving hickeys everywhere on your neck.

Ryujin groaned when she smelled her favorite perfume scent on your skin which has been the cloud perfume by Ariana Grande. Everything was moving in slow motion for you both since it was always you both against the whole universe.

She loved the sound of pleasure coming from your mouth whenever she left a hickey on your skin. Your body squirmed underneath her hands. She pulled you even closer towards her until no space was left in between.

You both was so close towards each other that you felt each part. Her front against your front. You definitely knew something that would cause her exhaustion to go away.

It was the perfect timing when her teeth's nibbles on sweet-spot of your neck. Your hand gripped onto her her hair which was styled in a ponytail.

„Mommy..." Groaned you with pleasure in your voice.
Your eyes opened when her eyes rolled at the back of her head.

Ryujin couldn't believe that you haven't called her 'mommy' before since she definitely had mommy issues.

„Y/N. Say it again baby girl." Purred Ryujin with pleasure in her voice.

„Mommy." Purred you with need in your voice.

Ryujin gripped on your hair as if she could've come right there and then. Her heart fluttered. Her cheeks flushed red.

„Now you will always call me mommy. Do you understand baby girl." Demanded Ryujin with dominance in her voice.

Your cheeks flushed red and the whole room felt too hot. Probably because of your very attractive girlfriend. Who definitely would be more dominant from now on.

„Yes. Mommy." obeyed you with submission in your voice.

Ryujin smirked when you went on your knees with red flushed red. Your eyes color definitely turned darkened with Lust. Which caused Ryujin to enjoy watching you being so needy for your mommy.

The rest of day she could only praise you whenever you called her 'mommy' after being a good or bad baby girl. Let's just say you definitely knew who was the dominant person in your relationship.

Her eyes closed to control herself when you purred 'mommy' which would be in moments when you really wanted something from her. She knew you had her wrapped around her fingers by now. Cause you will have to beg and use 'mommy.'