𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️
🔞IF U DON'T LIKE OR ARE UNCOMFORTABLE DON'T READ🔞

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️🔞IF U DON'T LIKE OR ARE UNCOMFORTABLE DON'T READ🔞

AUTHOR POV:

As she was waiting for kacchan she feels two hands wrap around her waist which causes her to flinch and turn around to she the one and only Katsuki Bakugou

"Kacchan what are you doing"she says blushing because her crush is holding her like that "Heh stupid deku i am getting my payback for you bumping into me "

"Wha-" she couldn't finish her sentence before she felt lips on hers her eyes widened as she melts into it as she thinks 'is kacchan kissing me'

But is cut out from her thoughts as she feels kacchan bite her lips for enterce which she soon realized and gave as soon as she opened her mouth . He didn't waste anytime abd puts his tongue in her mouth exploring every inch of it as she moans softly.

While doing so he slips his hands under her shirt and starts to unhook her bra once he finishes unhooking her bra he throws it on the floor and starts to play with her nipples pinching them give each one the same amount of attention .

Then he slowly starts to move from her lips to her neck and starts to bite and suck on it leaving many marks behind as she moans "Ah..Ngh ..Ka..cchan..Ah ... Shouldn't do this..Ngh" she manages to say "Shut your damn mouth deku your enjoying this too aren't you" he says as he goes back to sucking he bite one spot which makes her moan loudly "AH...NGH ..KACCHAN" knowing he found her sweet spot he starts ti bite and suck more on it as she keeps moaning loudly.

Moving down from her neck he moves to her boobs he takes it of her shirt as he hears a whine come from her. He throws it on the ground with her bra as he starts to suck and bite her boobs while she moans .

He sucks and bite one as he uses his hand to play with the other pinching and playing with it he continues doing it to both giving both the same amount of attention.

While he is doing this his other hand goes inside her panties as he plays with her clit hearing louder moans from her slowly as he moves away from the boobs to her stomach to to rim of her skirt as he pulls it down and pulls down her panties.

He then starts to suck and lick her pussy as he does this she starts to move and moans louder as her back arches . He then puts his tongue in her vagina and starts to move and suck it as she moans while doing so he hit a spot making her arch her back and moan louder "AH..NGH..KACHAN..AH.. right there ngh" hear this he smirks and starts to suck and their more as she cums and he swallows it.

He then moves away as she whines at the lose of touch "Deku i have been give you all this pleasure time to return the favor " he says with a smirk at her reaction "Kneel down " he says to her as he takes off his pants and waits .

She sees the bulge poking looks painfully hard she moves his boxes down to reveal 9inch dick she stares at it in amazement Katsuki smirks as he sees her reaction "Get to work" he says.

She puts her hands sround it and starts to lick the top then she starts to suck it goung deeper as she hears groan come from kacchan she was going a bit slow so Katsuki got impatient and show her head down his full length she chokes a bit but starts to bob her head deep throating him after a while he cums in mouth and tells her to swallow it so she did

"Hey deku do i have your consent" he asked her which kinda shocked her 'kachan asked for consent is so sweet'she thought "of course kachan "she said whith a smile .

He laid her flat on the floor and put on a condom and positioned himself and started to push in he looked at deku for the signal she gave a nod and he started to thrust.

"Ngh kachan faster""beg me deku" "ngh daddy faster please ngh"she in a seductive tone which made him go mad as he started to thrust at inhuman speed after some time the bothed reached their climax .

Let just say they did a few more times before going home without a word

To Be Continued....