10

ISAAC POV

"Will you hear me out?" Leo asks.

"My wolf 🐺 says don't, but I guess I could humor you and let you talk before I attack you 3 and kill you"

"You got a fighting spirit and I love that, but it's not good to be cocky" Leo says.

"Just say what you want before I change my mind"

"Very well" Leo says "I want you to come with me and join my rogue pack"

"Why?"

"That is none of your business" his beta said.

"Silence" Leo says in his Alpha voice and he put his head down "my apologies, their protective and to answer your question" he walks around "I want to make the strongest pack ever and I saw how you fought and you fight for blood 🩸 and that's who I'm looking for"

"And why should I join you?"

"I can ask you nicely to join me, but if you turn me down I'll destroy your pack" Leo says.

I chuckle "I'd like to see you try, I killed all your other wolves and I'll kill them too if they step foot 🦶 or paw 🐾 on my territory"

"Your territory?" His Charlie said.

"Yes, my mate is the Alpha of this territory and that means it's mine too"

"My my my" Leo says "you are full of surprises and I'm liking you more and more my boy" he then walks to him "I have other wolves that are like you"

"What do you mean?"

"You think your the only element wolf 🐺 out there" Leo says "there are wolves everywhere with a different element"

"Who do you have?" I said "I'm curious"

Leo smiles "if you join you'll be number 7 of the elements I have"

"What elements do you have?"

"Careful Alpha, don't say to much" his beta says.

"I have nothing to hide and I think I'm starting to make a friend here" Leo says.

"I don't have friends, I prefer to be alone and most of the time I beat people up" I put my back against the tree "so tell me or I'm leaving"

"Very well" Leo says "I have earth/wood, lightning, water, ice, metal, and a werewolf that can control the wind"

"Wow" I said "I didn't know there was so many of them"

"And those are the ones I found so far" Leo says "imagine when I find them all"

"This is a lot to take in" I said "but why are you doing this?"

"I want to rule it all and Yes it is, that's why I'm going to give you time to process and let's meet up again in a week and let's hear your decision" Leo says.

Just then a fog 🌫 showed up and when the fog was gone they were gone.

I then left and went back to the pack house and went straight to Dominic's office and kick the door open.

They look at me.

"What's up babe" Dominic says.

"We need to talk" I close the door "I just had an interesting conversation with the alpha of the rogues that attacked the pack"

"What?" They both said.

"Are you ok?" Dominic asks "did they hurt you?"

"I'm fine" I walk to his desk "the rogue alpha wants me to join him"

"Why?" his beta asks.

"He's power hungry and wants to rule everything and he'll do it"

"How?" Dominic asks.

"He has 7 different elements of wolves and he wants my fire and to join him"

They gasp and look at each other.

"Perhaps he's trying to collect them all and if he does that and succeeds we will not be able to stop him" his beta says.

"Do you know how many there are?"

"Yes" he then opens a filing cabinet pulls out a scroll 📜 and opens it "this is all the element wolves" I then saw it.

"Each one of these wolves are different elements, but these 2" Dominic says pointing to the 2 wolves on top "are time and space and they are the only ones that can find the sun and moon wolves anywhere in time and we can't let that happen"

"But space and time are not elements"

"Actually they are" Dominic says.

I gasp
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I gasp🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺