Missing famous people

"Do you wanna build a boy band , there will be lots of scream-"
Waking up to the song do you wanna build a boy band by Disney Dudez 2 ( im5) is soo much fun Not, any what's today is the first day of summer holidays, hmm then why did you wake up early if holidays just started you would ask, well you see I'm a morning person Not, I just love being sarcastic, well today is Saturday and every Saturday there is special news called 'Talk About Famous People' it's a great show it tells you all about famous people and what they are doing this week or what they already did, anywhats the show starts in 20 min and I think I broke my alarm clock.

I jumped out of bed feeling cold air hit my 'use to be warm and is now cold body', I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit which is : white button up t shirt, black hoodie that's short and is shoulder length, black shorts, my black and white Adidas shoes, my black gloves that has zips (it's soo cool) and my black white beanie (like I said I am a tomboy I hate dresses Duh).

I walked to my bathroom and put my clothes on the bench, then put my pyjamas on the other side of the bench, I walked straight to my shower and washed my hair with caramelo melon shampoo which made my hair smell like caramel then I washed my body with caramelo cookie soap, as you see I love caramel and caramel popcorn is my favourite food.

I hoped out of my shower and wore my outfit for the day then I went back to my bathroom and dried my hair with my blow dryer, once I finished drying my hair,it looked light blue mixed with light brown and has a bit of green near the end if the tips anywhats I walked out of my room and said "good morning nobodies" as you see I live on my own while my parents are on business trip in California, speaking of places did I tell you where I live... No ok well I live in Miami and the weather today is beautiful.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a small bowl , milk and nutri-grains, I jumped on the couch grabbed the tv remote and on the tv.
A few minutes later the Talk About Famous People show started and here came Brizzy (she is soo cute)
" Hello Miami, It is I Brizzy chapel here to tell you about the secrets of all famous people and here we are today 2015 April the 22nd. Anyways today's news are that One direction, zayn Malik , 5 SOS and Justin Bieber have all gone missing."
What the fudge
"It seems that this morning they had been Missing from their hotel rooms, Omg this big juicy news I wonder what all their fans are thinking, well kiddos that's all we have for today, till next well my craybabes"
Once she finished her speech I just stood there shocked.
Half of my favourite famous people are missing, what's going on.

Hey guys or girls or whoever or someone, anywhats I hope you liked the uh 1st chapter and plz tell me if I made any mistakes, thx

June