(3)

It was early in the morning, the mail came today. Everyone just expected bills, but to Carlisle surprised they got a letter from Dawn. "Kids! Get down here!" Carlisle yelled. Everyone was in the living room in less an a second.  "It's a letter from Dawn. Call Edward, no excuses." Carlisle said. Rosalie was the one to call him and he was there with 5 minutes. Carlisle began reading the letter out load

Dear Cullen's,
Honestly i have no idea why I'm writing, i guess that i just miss you all. After all you guys were my family for the the last 200 years. The night i left, earlier that day. It was someone that i knew that i never told any of you about.
I'm sorry i left without a word and I'm sorry for whatever reason that you guys started to lose trust in me. But my anxiety was to much so i left when i had a chance.
There are many things i didn't tell you about me, before i was turned it was a wiccan. A witch, servant of nature, but when i was turned my heart still beat so i kept my witch side. I became a Hendric, a vampire/witch hybrid. Another thing, I'm not a cold one, I'm a Nightwalker.
I'm running out of room to writing so this is good-bye for now.

Your old friend,
Dawn M.

If cold ones could cry, all of them would be in full blown tears. Venom came out of Carlisle's eye and it landed on the paper. It revealed a small spell. "Carlisle, what does that say?" Esme asked her husband.

"La voie de la mémoire" (Memory Lane)

All the Cullen's we're now in a plain white hallway, with many many doors. "Where are we?" Alice asked as Jasper pulled her closer. "I think we're in Dawn's memories." Edward didn't wait and opened a dark red door.

Version #1#
The Cullen's saw what looked like a human version of dawn, she was with another lady, they were sitting down there was a glass of wine in front of dawn. "Love, are you sure you want this, I'm sure there's a spell that can stop the aging process." The other girl spoke, her voice having a British accent but her face was blurred from her views. "love I'm sure. I may lose my magic, but it will be worth it if I'm with you for the rest of my eternity." Dawn spoke in a British accent. "Vampirism isn't for everyone." A voice came. The Figure came in vamp speed, "If you go thru with this, then I'm glad to have you as sister. If anyone would be Rebekah's mate, I'm glad it's you and not some boy." "NIK!" Both girls embarrassedly yelled out. Both of the vampires gazed turned to dawn. She nodded. Rebekah bit into her own wrist cause it to bleed and poured it in the wine.
"What is this" Emmett asked. "This is when she was turned into a vampire." Carlisle said, he remembered dawn saying that she turned of her own free will, and she was turned by her mate.
After they're was enough blood, Rebekah took her wrist away from the glass. Dawn picked up the glass and pulled it to her mouth.
Edward tried to smack the glass away. "No! Dawn stop! Why are you doing this to yourself!" He screamed.
Dawn drank the wine. And after every bit was now in her system. "I'm ready. Please don't make it hurt." Dawn said. Rebekah moved her seat next to her. "I wouldn't do that to you. This will be painless and simple. I'm snap your neck and in a few hours you'll awaken in transition. I'll stay with you while Nik goes and gets someone for you to drink from. When it's complete we'll start with teaching you everything you need to know." Rebekah said. Dawn and Rebekah kissed and the older vampire snapped her neck.
Esme let out a silent scream as she watch her daughter's neck get snapped. Carlisle wrapped his arm around her waist trying to comfort his wife and also himself. Dawn and Him had a very close bond with his eldest daughter.
The memory shifted and it was now nightfall. Dawn woke up with a gasp, her hands going to her neck with the burning sensation. "Here love, drink." Rebekah said pulling the man's wrist near her. Dawn's eyes turned black and red. Her veins under her eyes coming out.

Dawn sank her fangs into the man, and he didn't scream or flinch or react

Dawn sank her fangs into the man, and he didn't scream or flinch or react. After about a minute dawn pulled away. "you already have amazing control, love. Most would drain the first thing they sank their teeth into." Nik said.
End of #1#

The cullens were back in the room. They just witnessed their sister die and complete the transition. Edward seemed to being taking it the most hard. He was in a crouching position with his hand covering his ears.