(4)

The Cullen's we're shocked. They just saw their big sister, die. Even if she was doing to coming back, that memory terrified them. Rosalie was the one who opened the next door, a light grey one.

Vision #2
Dawn was walking down, her outfit gave it away that it was near the 1840's, This was the time period when Carlisle found her. Dawn stopped, and her view went into an ally way. She let her vampire face show. She zoomed down the ally way. The Cullen's followed her. Dawn pushed away 4 grown men. Dawn snapped 3 of the men's necks and compelled the last one. “Dont move” Dawn zoomed over to the 2 children. Dawn smelled something. "Cold ones?" Dawn asked. Dawn got up and moved the man over and gave them each one of his wrist. The two drank from the man greedily. He soon dropped to the ground. "Who are you two?" Dawn asked. "Jane and this is my brother Alec." Jane said. "I'm Dawn. Dawn Mikealson."

The Cullen's we're shocked. Dawn was friends with the VOLTURI? They thought the volturi had no idea about Dawn. They were back in the hallway. But they weren't alone. The volturi we're now with them. "Aro, what are you going here?" Carlisle asked him. "We have no idea. I assume it has something to do one Dawn Mikealson-Cullen." Jane went to a blue door. "Master?" She asked. Aro nodded, Jane opened it.

Vision #3
It showed a 1900's. Dawn was reading in the living room. Her head turned to the door, "Home already?" She quietly asked. She got up and sped to the door when she opened it. Carlisle came in with a mid-transision Edward. "Carlisle, the heck happened?" She ask running cold water on a rag and putting it on his head to help with the burning sensation. /Everyone was softly smiling at Dawn's kindness. But was shocked about the next part./ "We have to move again, not only did they start getting suspicious of me, now if they see Edward, a boy who was supposed to die,-" "I get it!" Dawn snapped, with a worried look Carlisle left the room. Dawn looked at Edward, "You can hear me, I know you can. The pain does hurt, but I'm here to help with it. That's what big sisters do." Dawn said then nicked her finger and let Edward have a few drops before she healed. The newborn Edward calmed down I bit. Dawn softly stroke his hair. "Everything is okay now. When you wake I'll be there. I'm your big sister now, and we are apart of a family, and family sticks together. Forever"