Boris

The darkness of the city streets consume me. A few odd street lights light up the path, like stars in a dark sky. I walk past some rowdy clubs and bars. Drunken men staggering out, arm in arm. All of a sudden, I notice a peculiar shape stumbling out of a bar down the street. It isn't until the shape steps into the light, that I notice the corn yellow fur.
"Boris????"
He turns around. What stares back at me is not the Boris I know. His fur is matted. His mouth is covered in drool and dried beer. His eyes are glazed over.
"No fricken way, its hannahbananz."
I slowly make my way over.
"What happened to you? I remember I left you in that weird campsite back in year 4. I was so heartbroken, the owners said they couldn't find you when mum rang up."
Boris gingerly wipes the liquid from his mouth.
"It's been a wild ride, wish you'd been there kid but you probably wouldn't have liked what I got up to."
I take a look inside the bar Boris stumbled out of. A few angry pairs of eyes meet mine.
"What have you been doing tonight?"
Boris loudly burps.
"I may have pissed off some dumbass bear but who cares? He deserved it when I told his eyebrows are ugly and stupid."
I shake my head. All of a sudden, I hear a loud American accent through the background noise in the bar. Out walks a very attractive man with chocolate coloured orbs. Surprised, I stare into his eyes for a moment. Crinkles appear next to his eyes and I smile with him. I begin to speak.
"Hi I-"
"YOU STUPID CORN COLOURED FURRY LOOKING FAT ASS BEAR"
My eyes dart to the side where Boris and a smaller, brown bear with weird eyebrows are rolling around on the floor. They appear to be throwing punches, but their lack of fists make for some not very impactful hits. I sigh. This is gonna be a long night.