1

Kialee Smith

"GET YO ASS UP" is the first thing I heard in the morning like damn a girl can't get know peace in this house I'm so tired of this woman

I got up to get ready for the day.

I got in the shower in played some music on my phone "YOU BETTER CALL TYRONEEEE CALL HIM AND TELL HIM COME ON HELP U GET YO SHIT" I yelled as the song played I was in the shower for bout 30 mins then got out.

I did my morning routine then walked in my closet to find some to wear to school. I put on a black shirt some jeans in a jacket.

Kialee Outfit

Kialee Outfit

I went down stairs to see my moma on the phone sitting on the couch with her bonnet on.
" Yeah girl kids these days so ungrateful and disrespectful they don't do nun but sit on they phone and ask for shit" she said.

Omg I hate this woman like I don't ask you for shit I buy everything by myself form my clothes to the food I eat.

I walked outside to the bus stop bc I don't have a car don't get me wrong I have the money but I don't want my moma to know I make that much money.

I get my money from doing hair and nails. And I'm and photographer. I was even stripping for a while but I stopped when my best friend moved.

I never knew my daddy don't even know the man name my moma be sayin I'm just like him but if he like me I don't think I'm gone like him bc my attitude and anger issues don't be givin.

I made it to school and walked to my first period. I hope nobody try to talk to me bc I don't want to talk to nobody in here.

I went to my sit at my desk put my headphones in and put my head on the desk. I was sleeping peacefully for bout 15 min then the teacher gone slam a book on the desk beside my head.

"TF WRONG WITH U" I yelled

"Ms.Smith u will not talk to me like that in my class" the teacher said.

"I DON'T GAF BC THERE WAS NO POINT IN DOIN THAT"

" You need to be up with the grade u got right now in this class your very much failing"

" First of all I'm not failling this class my grade is good I have a 95 so get it right" I hate when a teacher try to embarrass u in front of everybody. Like what's the reason.

" YOU CAN LEAVE" she yelled.

I got up and left bc nobody was finna argue with her she need to be worrying bout that one scoop of hair she got on her head.

I started walking home bc I didn't want to be there no ways. But then I thought about it in my moma was gone go off on me so I walked to a McDonald's to get some food.

I sat at McDonald's until school got out then walked home.

" TF U WAS BC U WASN'T AT SCHOOL" was the first thing I heard when I walked in the house god I can't get a break.

" I was at McDonald's" I said

" TF U WASN'T YO ASS WAS PROBABLY HOEING AROUND U NO WHAT PACK YO SHIT"

I just went up stairs in started packing bc I wasn't finna argue with her if she want me to leave I ain't finna beg to stay so it is what it is.

After about 3 hours I was done packin so I made a tiktok.

*If u don't like it here u can leave peace out 😁 ✌🏾
I started dance with my suitcases

Then my mom came in my room in said put my stuff  in the car. I put my stuff in the car in got in and y'all why was we driving for like 5 hours then I saw a sign that said welcome to Atlanta

We drove for a lil while more then came to this big house. My moma got my stuff out the car then knocked of the door.  A man opened the door then my moma said "Here go yo daughter nigga" then she ran to the car in drove off.

I know that bitch did not just do what I think she did I said. I looked up the see the man lookin me dead in my face. " Boo nigga" I said said and mugged him.

"Yup definitely my daughter" he said.

He was just standing there so I push him out the way in went in the house.

"Ooooo this is niceeee ain't no roaches in here or nothing" I said looking around.

I went in the kitchen to see if it was some food in there.  In yall when I tell y'all he had all the snacks so I got me two bags of chips a drink and some gummy's  and went back to the living room.

Y'all why this nigga was still just standing there.
"Is u gone go get my bags or not" I said

" No lil ga get yo on shit"

"Well damn show me how a nigga supposed to treat me" I said then rolled my eyes

Then he came and sat on the couch beside me
" How old u is" he asked

" Nigga u tell me I came out of yo ball sack"

" Ga just answer the question" he said with a mug

" Don't mug me nigga I'll tell u when u get my bags"

He huffed then went outside in got my stuff.

" Tf u got so much stuff"

"Bc nigga I can I paid for it"

" So I gone tell me how old u is or not"
" 17" I said then got up in put my trash in the trash.

"So where my room at" I asked. He looked at me then said " Just pick one that ain't got nun in it u can use my card in go shopping to decorate it how u want"

" Awwww thanks Dad" I said then hugged him I hope he know I'm finna get on his last nerves.

" I just know u finna get on my nerves" he said.