000

"jay can you help me get this zipper up!" "yeah I'll be there in a sec hold on-" you sigh and sit down it's been 2 years since you last seen your bestfriend, assistant, and lover akaashi. he was your public assistant even though you guys were dating in secret but due to hate you couldn't let it get in the way so you thought it would be best to keep it a secret. although one day he left you a note on your birthday saying all the paparazzi was hard for him since he didn't want to share you with the whole world.

it was never like this. it's not like you wanted to be famous but there was a video of you singing from freshman year in high school and ever since life has not been the same. when "he" left your boss resigned you jay.

"y/n don't wear that, it looks terrible. wear this" looking at the red laced dress with the black slit on the leg. "fine whatever" you grab it from his hand and tell him to get out.

you look down at the picture of you and akaashi on the mirror holding back your tears. you never realized how hard it was for him to deal with your fame. you look back at the mirror and start slipping on the dress.

jay was waiting outside your door for you to let him inside. "COME IN" he steps in and is in disbelief "you look stunning y/n now get out there and sing!"

you hear loud screams "Y/N" "Y/N" "Y/N" you come out from the blinds and smile at everyone. you pick up the microphone and everyone quiets down. "this song is dedicated to someone who is still very special to me" "i hope you guys enjoy it as much as a enjoyed writing"

[ a pearl - mitski ]
"your growing tired of me" "you love me so hard and i still can't sleep" "your growing tired of me" "and all the things i don't talk about"

you swing your body with closed eyes while hearing the silent cries in the crowd. these lyrics were for your lover of course but also your bestfriend.

yet you didn't know he was watching you from afar in the crowd and coming back soon.

<3

hey guys! so idk if this will get a lot of reads but im honestly so proud of my writing also the lowercase is on purpose. best to read in dark mode :)