*Yandere Selever - Deadly Tag*

Narrator's POV:

Selever had you locked in basement for weeks now , as a punishment for trying to escape him. He had got his revenge you thought , but , it wasn't over yet . He strolled into the basement, carrying a knife he had previously sharpened earlier . You shivered in fear starting to hyperventilate . "Darling~ How about we play tag"he smirked , trailing his finger up and down the knife's blade . "I'll give you an hour to run as far as you can , starting from now" . He unchained you and let you run free . The idea was to run as far as you could , atleast further away from him than he could find you. You were just outside the house when suddenly you tripped up . You had scraped your knee . Staggering slightly, you managed to hide behind a building and slept there for a while . But , when you woke up , you were back in the basement , chained up . "Well well Darling~ Seems like I won this round"someone said from behind you. It was Selever . The one person you did not want to see . He clenched tightly onto the knife and slightly cut your arm in a large streak . He stopped . Instead of going any further , he threw away the knife and hugged you . You were shocked . "I just want you to love me darling....thats all I ever want from you..."he muttered, "say you love me". He lifted up your chin so you were looking directly at him. Selever kissed you then pulled himself away . He unchained you and let you move around in the house . It felt weird being back inside . From then on , you knew to not annoy or upset him in even the slightest..otherwise....

-I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't worry , next one will contain actual nice Selever rather than mean so yeah . I may not write anymore for tonight so expect a new chapter tomorrow morning :D