*Selever's Birthday*

Narrator's POV:

It was Selever's birthday and you forgot to get him something. "Shoot-"you thought , looking around to see if you had anything when you heard Sarvente calling you down . "Heh- Coming!"you shouted down . You looked pretty nervous but just about managed to hide it. Selever didn't seem too happy . Well , because nobody had gotten him what he wanted : what he wanted was something far better than presents . As soon as he saw you, his gloomy depressed face lit up into a happy one as he came over and hugged you. "Happy Birthday Sel"you said while hugging him back . He seemed really happy , but you didn't know why . "I'm sorry b-but I forgot to get you something"you nervously said while rubbing the back of your neck . "Ahh...no worries! My birthday gift is here! Right infront of me"he happily explained, hugging you again . It took you a few moments to process what he had said , but when you did you started heavily blushing. "Your the best gift Y/N"he whispered, warmly smiling . Well , that answered why he was so happy . Sarvente was atleast happy that he was happy, but Rasazy didn't care about him much, he was rude to her most of the time , and Ruv was out somewhere finishing "unwanted business" . So..that summed up what happened, and he literally treated you like a brand new gift that he loved. Sarv found it pretty wholesome, while you were literally blushing so badly you felt like you were going to die of it .

-Enjoy my amazing readers and Selever simps! :D