Ch 3: Make a deal with the whiterat devil

After the Slayer attack, Slender Man death and finding a new home for them things have changed alot for the Slayer has been spotted many were killed. But those who survived came to hide with izuku and the others however do to more people joining them things became difficult since many didn't like each other while others just hated to hide.

Izuku was trying to keep everyone clam and happy but he fear that they needed help so he made the decision to do something.

Now

"WHAT!"

"Hear me out the Slayer have been killing many of our kind, we been hiding from it for weeks, surviving with what food we can get, look this may be the best action we got sure the heroes don't like us and we don't like them but what can we do." Everyone didn't like this idea but knew it's been the best course of action.

"Look izuku I know your doing what best but really ask the heroes for help they'll never help us they just arrest us and take us to some unknown to experiment on us." Jeff said as his bother rolls his eyes. "I had to say I agreed with Jeff how can we trust the heroes." Said skintaker.

"Plus they will never allow us to kill." Said candle jake.

Everyone started to question izuku idea until he let out a roar.

Everyone went silence as izuku speak.

"LOOK! THIS IS BEST IDEA WE GOT OK IF YOU WANT YOU CAN LEAVE AND WHEN SLAYER GETS YOU YOU WILL DIE! SO TELL ME WHAT CHOICE WE GOT!"

Everyone was silent as izuku slowly change back into a human form while calming down. "Look I'm sorry but look around you we're what's left of our kind. The Slayer had kill many of us it kill the slenderman family and now we are defenseless to the Slayer so we must survive the best we can."

Everyone agreed the Slayer had kill many of their kind, hunting them for sport and now they must do anything to stay alive.

Later at night

Izuku was waiting outside of the mall when he saw nezu, Eraserhead, present mic, midnight, mt lady, kamui wood, death arms, gang orca, Endeavor and blizzard. He felt happy to see some of the family love when suddenly he saw them ass might and titania immediately they try to hug him but he Transform and smacking them.

"NEVER TOUCH ME!" the others got in a fighting stance when nezu stops them as he walks up. "Izuku I believe their something you need." Izuku sighs before leading them inside where all of the creepypasta and other horror creatures were waiting when they saw nezu.

"THE WHITERAT DEVIL!!" they shouted which nezu chuckles. "I see that my Legacy continues on now izuku where is Slenderman." Izuku looks down. "I'm afraid that he along with the Slenders are gone kill by the Slayer." Nezu eyes widen.

"Then my fear has come true the Slayer has returned to finish what it started." Death arms ask. "I'm sorry but who's the Slayer."

"DEATH HAS COME!"

"DEATH HAS COME!"

"Its the Slayer! Every Psychopathic & killer for themselves!" Everyone started to panic as izuku look to see the Slayer breaking through. "Doll maker lead Everyone to the back exits I'll hold off the Slayer."

"Will do." He lead everyone to the back exits while the heroes fight the Slayer but soon they were thrown aside as the Slayer ready to finish it when izuku tackle it to the ground. "Quick everyone out now!" they ran except for his past. "Were not leaving you."

However they saw he was gone as the Slayer summon its blade and swing it to them but they dodge it letting it hit the cement pillar getting it stuck. The two ran out to see the others were waiting as izuku pulls out a remote control before pressing the button.

"I got to say toymaker you know how to make excellent toys

"I got to say toymaker you know how to make excellent toys." Toymaker smirks. "I do what I do." Suddenly the ground of the mall collapse buring the Slayer as Sally run up to izuku hugging him. "Onii-Chan! I was scared of losing you." Izuku hugs her back.

"Don't worry I'm not going anywhere until we are save." Nezu walks up to them. "So izuku I believe we must discuss about helping your kind." Izuku nods as nezu lead them to UA.

Hours later

"So let me get this straight they want us to kill villains that are to dangers for heroes to handle." Izuku nods. "Look Jeff it either that or be locked up and I know that everyone may not like helping the heroes but look on the bright side to get the kill people that's good." Jeff but he understood what is happening since slenderman and zalgo dead their was a massive power gap many of zalgo followers try to claim it.

But the slenderman and them took them out until the Slayer show up wiping out meaning of their kind to Extinction and they knew this was the best chance they got go surive. "Look izuku I know your the leader but how can we help heroes when everyone around the world people are scared of us all some worship it's not what we need."

"Look jeff we have no choice this is the best choice we got to survive you know the Slayer will come back and we aren't ready to fight that thing. Until we can take it down permanently we must be helping the heroes." Soon nezu came. "Right this way."

Nezu leads everyone to a massive mansion.

Everyone was shock by what they are seeing

Everyone was shock by what they are seeing. "This will be your new home so what do you think." Nezu turn to see everyone but toby were gone. "T..they left..."

Everyone was claiming a room as izuku was sertraline in as he send a message to his girlfriends when he heard someone close by he look through the key hole to see his past talking.

"We must tell the others izuku is here."

"Your right let's go."

Izuku scoffs as he went to bed.

"Guess I have work to do."

To be continued