Ch 13: Final fight part 3

After the sports festival and the attack izuku decided it was time to end this so he gather everyone to the city as all civilians were told to stay indoors.

Izuku was walking out of bed leaving melissa and Sirius as he enter the kitchen to Salem and hex both with pregnant bellys as they were eating a lot of food. 'Looks like the Cravings kicked in.' He heads to the living room to find the others watching the news of the slayer attack on different parts of the worlds.

"Izuku we need to stop it now." Jeff said. "Your right on that so that is why we strike now we know the other Slayers can be killed but the main one is the big issue however I found something that can help us so we going to split up in multiple teams you guys take out the slayers and I'll handle the last one." The door opened revealing nezu with a few Heroes along with the league.

"If your taking the slayer down then your going to need help." Izuku smiles as everyone discuss the plan.

Canada

The knight slayers were making their way through the city when Jeff team appeared attacking them as zero stab on in the head while death arm hold one down while Jane impaled it through the chest as both the Slayer lay lifeless as their bodies disappeared.

"That two down few more to go."

Africa

A slayer was on the hunt for the Kasai Rex when it came charging in with toby riding it as he jump on the slayer before getting off as the rex bite down in it ripping it in half. "Oh yeah!"

Another slayer appeared behind him about to strike when it was stabbed by clockwork as it collapsed as the two watches them disappeared as the kasai rex roar in victory.

Japan

Everyone was on guard as Izuku was readying something as Izumi walks up to him. "Izuku I know we had over different but it just be the last time we talked I want to say I'm sorry for everything I did I know you won't forgive me I understand I wish him things could have turned out better." Izuku looks at her before sighing.

"I really do but if we don't make it then let us hope in the next life we make a better choice." Izumi smiles when suddenly the slayer came running towards them immediately everyone try to stop him but they were smack away. Izumi got in front using her quirk stopping it in place at the izuku prepares the final ingredient as the slayer broke free and punching Izumi away as it heads towards Izuku but he was smirking as the slayer step in a Circle.

Before it knew everything went white and izuku and The Slayer met and their truest form. "So your the slayer."

"And your Izuku

"And your Izuku."