epilogue

jeonghui looked into the sky through the window, stars filling in her gaze. yunho resting his head on her lap. his shaggy hair tickling her skin but she doesn't pay attention to it. the two are in bed at yunho's house, he decided to invite her over since it's winter break.

today is the first snowfall. to be precise, tonight is. snow fell from the window, 

"what're you thinking about?"

"you" jeonghui looked into yunho's eyes. 

it's been a full-blown three years into their relationship, they haven't even counted. yunho had died his hair golden blonde and grew his hair to reach the bottom of his eyes. on the other hand, jeonghui had just grown her hair to be longer. she thinks drastic changes on her wouldn't look good but yunho thinks the opposite.

he laughs for a brief moment, "seriously"

"i am serious"

"gosh..."

his ears flushed bright pink, jeonghui smiled. she starts to play with his hair, her hand leading down to his cheeks. 

"you're so cute, you know that?"

"i know you remind me like all the time"

"i just wanted to make sure you know" jeonghui laughs.

she kisses both of his cheeks and then planted a big kiss on his lips. his laugh echoed in jeonghui's ears, she chuckles. yunho stood up from her lap, hugging her. jeonghui giggles, his hair tickling her neck. he softly strokes her hair down.

"you those letters you sent me in high school..." yunho began

"what about them?"

"i still have them"

jeonghui smiled in his chest, her hands playing with the fabric of his shirt.

"did you know that i've been holding off one note from you?"

"really? why?"

"i was too shy to show you back then but..."

jeonghui gets up from yunho's embrace, bringing her bag to the bed and searching through it. she pick up a pink letter, strawberry stickers painted all over on the envelope. she opens it and gives it to yunho.

Dear《 Jeong Yunho 》 ,

Surprise, it's Jeonghui!

Although I've been quite the fool sending you notes like this. I don't have any classes with you yet I ended up liking you way too much. I figured the only I could talk to you is through letters like this. 

I've like you since freshmen year, but I thought if I kept it to myself it'd go away but it didn't, it stuck with me for three whole years. I can't find any other guy that I'd like that isn't you, even if I try my best, you've always been in my heart. 

I know this may be a bit cringey, but I really like you. I know you won't like me back so that's why I sent this last letter to you, saying a little goodbye to my happy little crush on you.

Sincerely,

Jeonghui 

yunho smiles at the note, looking back up to see a blushing jeonghui. she covers her face with her big hoodie. obviously, she was still embarrassed about it but yunho loved that about her. they were both so awkward and cute in high school but still managed to maintain their relationship.

"why didn't you show me earlier?"

"i was scared you would you know...laugh at me?"

yunho rested his head on jeonghui, hugging her waist at the side. 

"but if i laugh, that means i have good intentions"

jeonghui chuckled, "true, i guess was scared of rejection"

yunho places the note down. he scoots closer to jeonghui, his face inches from her. his lips start to move on hers. jeonghui wraps her arms around his neck. a smile spreads on yunho's lips while kissing her. 

both pull away from the kiss, jeonghui placing a kiss on yunho's nose. she caresses his cheeks with so much love that's held in her eyes.

"i love you"