Chapter one: Shooting star

Elise's POV
"Elise, I'm going to go swim a bit in the coral reef." Sheryl told me as she dipped into the water silently and gracefully, I watched her silently swim away. As I swayed my tail side to side watching the sun set on a big bolder that stuck out on the shallow side of our beach. I was thinking, and growing impatient as seconds passed, minutes, hours, days, even years! That one day I'd be able to become a Mermaid walker, I wanted to be one so bad! I wanted to explore the unknown lands my mom told me stories about. My mom the Queen of the Sea supported me. Although my father the King, didn't do so well to it. He had a strong opinion on mermaid walkers, because it was dangerous and would put me at risk, I didn't care I was young and I had so much to experience, I hadn't noticed the nice sky was born and glistening brightly than any night I had been here staring at it. I noticed a shooting star pass by, I was doubting whether I should wish for it. But I did, I whispered slowly and clearly to the sky.

"I wish I could be a Mermaid walker."

But as I expected, nothing happened. I blew a kiss to the sky and headed home. I did a headfirst dive into the water, as I did I noticed my hair was no longer pink, it was a brunette color that compliment my blue eyes. I didn't feel the change but it was weird I ignored it and headed to my clam.
I greeted it and it's two shells slowly opened, my clam was huge only because my parents were royal. I felt bad for my friend Sheryl because her family was poor, I tried my best to offer her some pearls(Mermaid currency), but she declined the offer. I headed to my seaweed hammock and rested on top of it, my clam hummed me a good night and I fell asleep deep in thought.

~"I love you, so much." A husky male voice said,
"I love you too." A voice sounding like mine replied.
"Always?" I asked,
"Always." The husky voice responded.~

I was in excruciating pain as I opened my eyes, I had noticed I no longer had a tail, and my skin was soft and no longer scaly. I looked at my self in my mirror and my eyes were still blue, but my hair was a brunette with a red strand of hair. I yelped in pain and my clam shook lightly signaling me to calm down. I breathed in and out and I noticed I could still breath under water, I just didn't have my mermaid form, was in a human form? I screamed in excitement, I pulled out a skirt and a white crop top, it would be soaking wet but who cares I could dry under the blazing sun. I didn't have a bra or underwear so I'd have to be cautious. Thank Poseidon my skirt was a magenta shade. I got ready to leave, and then I asked my clam if I could leave she politely opened and I swam out it was hard with no tail but I managed. I went to the same bolder that I had wished to me a Mermaid walker and sat their laying down so I could dry I noticed my breasts, they were showing! I totally forgot they'd show since my crop top was white. I went to a spot on the beach where the sun hit the most and I laid there on a patch of grass, because the sand would stick to my body. Then I heard ruffling in the woods.

"Who's there?" I asked alarmed to whomever was there.
Then I heard the ruffling again.
"Show your self!" I exclaimed trying to sound courageous, but then a gorgeous tall blonde male, with sun kissed skin, beautiful brown eyes and his chest bare with a pair of shorts came out.
"Sorry ma'am did I startle you?" He asked his eyes filled with concern. I popped into my head that my breasts were showing and I had no underwear on, I covered my chest.
"Yes you did creep!" I snapped, he chuckled.
"Why'd you cover yourself? Your body is intoxicating." he seductively growled at me. I liked that.
"I-I'm a mermaid walker I need proper clothes please." I asked politely as possible, trying not to let me face flush into a crimson red.
"Sure, follow me. By the way the names Conner love." he winked at me grabbed my hand, and led me towards wherever. There was a weird spark of arousal when he touches me.

We arrived at the place, it was huge a mansion per say. It had a hospital, too right next to it too. We were in what looked like to be a town square there was a fountain, and in the middle of the fountain was a wolf statue howling and the mouth was where the water spurred from. He dragged me into the mansion and said to me,
"Welcome to the Crystal Waters Pack house." He smiled at me still holding my hand. I smiled back utterly confused with the situation.
"My sisters room is upstairs I'll lend you a pair of fresh clothing, so wait here!" He told me I nodded, as he ran up the stairs this gave me time to admire the beautiful house the walls were a cream color, with a beautiful intricate design. There are potted plants on each corner of the entrance, there was a black carpet long and wide leading to what seems to be a kitchen, I felt the smooth marble counters my fingers slid as I kept walking there was a dining room with a beautiful chandelier. Then I hear a low threatening growl, I snap my head to look behind me then I spot a tall and slender brunette with blue eyes just like me growling at me like she's some dog. Wait did that fountain with the wolf on it meant this is the property of werewolves?! What the hell! This kid that brought me here was a werewolf? Now this girl was growling at me about to pounce! I just stood there defenseless, hoping that the kid would come back and save me from the brink of death.
"Who are you?" The girl shouted, I stared at her.
"I'm Elise, a mermaid walker some kid brought me here because I need a change of clothing." I said bluntly, she gave me the evil eye.
"I'm guessing Connor did, why doesn't he understand that I'm meant for him!!" She shouted again making my ears burn from the impact of sound, it sounded like a shriek.
"Amanda, can you please not scare my mate away with your sobby stories. Leave now!" Connor entered rolling his eyes, and did he just say mate?
"Mate?" I questioned innocently, dumbfounded by his statement.
Amanda stormed out the house, she had the temper of a child!
"Yes your my mate, I didn't quite get your name though. By the way here's your clothing, your welcomed to make your self at home." he brushed my hand while passing the clothing to me, I felt that spark again which made me lost in his eyes, his beautiful Chocolate brown eyes.
"Thank you, my name is Elise." I smiled tenderly at him mesmerized by the smile he returned. He traced his eyes along my face then down to my neck and stopped at my fully exposed breasts.
"Stop!" I said embarrassingly, he smiled and removed my arm that was covering my twins.
"Eres bella, mi amor, mi luna. I finally found you." He worded to me sympathetically. Not understanding what he said he grabbed my waist, crashed my body against his, pressing my breasts against his chest in pleasure. He evaded my mouth tenderly and full of lust. Even though I wanted to resist what I felt, I couldn't. It felt good to be like this with him, even though I just met him, my mom told me stories about soulmates when I was little, is Connor the one?