Chapter two: moving in?

Elise's POV
"Are you my soul mate?" I asked boggled by the idea.
"Yes beautiful Elise, you are my mate. Or soul mate as you say." he chuckled softly at me, I was mesmerized by his chuckle, it was music to my ears. Something inside me wanted to say, sweet nothings but he beat me to it.
"I love you" he said in a husky voice.
"I love you too" I replied softly pecking his lips.
"Always?" I asked innocently.
"Always." he said sternly, and sympathetically showing it had meaning. He grabbed me, and caressed my cheek. Looking at me with the cutest puppy eyes, grinning each time I glanced at his chocolate brown eyes.
"Can you move in here for me?" He asked innocently.
"Sure, I don't have anywhere to go to besides my kingdom underwater." I told him sarcastically, He signed and kissed my forehead.
"So your actually my little mermaid huh?" He asked laughing out loud to the pun he made.
"Hahaha very funny, now we are equal teen wolf." We laughed in unison, I've never had someone so close to me so quickly. But we were interrupted by a tall, muscular blonde hair blue eyed man that was stunning but not as much as Connor. He was beside a short, slender, beautiful woman that looked like Connor.
"This is my sister Hayley, and my brother Andrew." Connor introduced, I nodded and smiled politely.
"Hey, I beg to differ I'm like his mother, he was a pain in the ass to raise." She remarked, we all laughed.
"Hey I'm Andrew but you can call me Andy." He reaches out to shake my hand I accept it politely.
"Truth be told, this little mermaid Elise is my mate." He smiled, they both looked at us like we had two heads.
"Mate and Mermaid?" Hayley snapped, I looked shocked at her reaction.
"When you mark her, she becomes a hybrid Connor, they are extremely powerful. Having a mate that is a mermaid is very rare." Andy explained, rubbing his short beard.
"We have nothing against you Elise, I promise you that. But since your his mate, he will soon mark you and make you Luna of this pack and the most powerful hybrid on earth." she said, trying to make me think twice about the situation. I was happy for once in my life, I can't just let him go duh, logic!
"I'm sorry but I agreed to move in." I said innocently, they both nodded.
"It's fine Elise, you are welcomed here don't worry." Andy assured me. I gave him a slight nod and thanked them.
"If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a current Luna and Alpha?" I questioned arching an eyebrow. Dead silence came among us then someone spoke it was Hayley.
"Yes, but they both passed away a few months ago...Connor is our Alpha now even though Andrew is older but our father wanted him to take the role, because our mother saw his future some how." She sighed, as she leaned against the wall arms crossed on her chest.
"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss guys. I really am... but was I his future?" I asked unashamed.
"Yes you are Elise, she said that one day Connor would come across a beautiful mermaid walker and you guys would make the best Alpha and Luna leaders on earth." Andy said sympathetically, giving me a faint smile.
"Well since you lent me clothes Hayley, I guess it's the least I could do." I giggled.
"Connor did you take my clothing without permission again." she exclaimed, poking his head.
"Yeah sorry sis love ya." Connor stuck his tongue out, and she smirked.
"Don't test me little boy!" She yelled, anger reaching the surface.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, pressing my body against his. He laid his chin on my shoulder, and raped his arms around my belly.
"You won't hurt my mate, now will you sis?" He grinned, he was using me as a shield! How cruel!
"Of course not, but I will get you." she said calmly, waving good bye and walking away to the backyard.
"Phew, I thought I was gonna die!" Connor said, putting his hands up in the air in protest.
"It's fine I think she was joking, calm down little boy." Andy said, reassuring him.
"So can I go say good bye to my family, and let them know I found my mate?" I asked looking at Connor in the eyes, then glancing at Andy.
"Sure I'll go with." He said with confidence.
"But Connor it's underwater.." I snapped truthfully.
"It's ok, just a little bit of your blood will allow me to breath underwater for a while." he smiled, I nodded.
"Then you need a pair of trunks, and I need a towel only since I have a mermaid form." I let him know he nodded, and I was left alone with Andy.
"So, you'd make a wonderful brother in law I'll let you in on that!" I said trying to bring the mood even happier than it already was for me.
"Yeah, I guess so sis." he smiled at me, I smiled back.
"Here with my trunks, and here's your towel my love." he handed it to me, I intwined his fingers with mine. I hugged Andy good bye, and we headed out the door.
We were headed for the beach he had met me, and he grabbed me and kissed my lips, tenderly and softly. I felt his fangs as I was kissing him, he nipped my lips and I winced in pain but it only lasted a second.
"Your blood it's better than I even imagined." he smiled, I nodded in embarrassment.
"I need to go chan-" Connor grabbed my waist, and he crashed his lips against mine once more, I surrendered under his embrace. He tugged at my shirt and pulled it over my head. I had his sisters bra on, we were the same size 32C. But he unclasped the bra and fully exposed my twins. I tried to resist but he pulled my hands back. So he could see. I turned my head to the side because I was so embarrassed. He then carefully pulled down my skirt and and left the underwear on. He then crashed his body against mine, then seductively whispered in my ear.
"Turn my love." I did as he asked, I concentrated. my hair turned pink again, my turquoise scaly skin came back and my tail, along with my clam bra. He stared at me mesmerized as I plopped to the floor.
"Can you carry me to the beach please, I kinda can't walk." I giggled, he lifted me up as if I was the weight of a feather. He kissed my forehead, and placed me on the rock that I had made my lucky wish on.
"Ok, now test if you can breath Connor." As I said that he dived into the water, his body perfectly angled forward, he was so fucking hot as his body collided with the water.
"Come in I can breath!" He exclaimed rising to the surface.
"Ok babe coming in." I did a front dive into the water, and I felt Connor grab my hand. I smiled at him he smiled back. I lead him to my clam and I pet her top shell. Then I headed to the palace, I didn't come here much when I was a mermaid. But in all honesty I really didn't want to see my father, but I had no choice today. I spotted my mom on the throne, and my dad on the bigger one he was holding a pitch fork. I approached them while holding Connors hand. My father held an arched eyebrow, while my mom smiled.
"Hello Elise, how are you?" My mom greeted me with a warm hug.
"Good, hello dad." I greeted him as I kissed his cheek.
"Hello." he said coldly, it hurt.
"Who is this human?" He snapped looking at me, with the eyes to murder Conner.
"Dad he isn't human, he's a werewolf and he's my mate. I'm going to move in with him and become Luna of the Crystal Waters Pack." I Informed him, he arched an eyebrow.
"I'm old enough to make my own decisions now I'm 20!" I yelled, as I gave my mom a good bye kiss and stormed off with Connor.