Hope Litner

Hi, my name is Hope. I am the most popular girl in school but before you say, "Oh she is a brat," Let me tell you that I am a nice person. The only time that I may be not so nice is when it comes to my sister and her dating life. I am an overprotective person.

    My sister has this crush on this guy named Percy Jackson. Now I don't need a boyfriend. I already have a really good one but she thinks she needs him.

   I mean seriously.

    So now I am going to go talk to this Percy guy and tell him about my sister or shall I say yell at him.

   I walked down the block where he supposedly lived. 

  I banged on his stupid door.

  Someone opened, it was a girl about my sisters age with blond hair and wise beautiful gray eyes.

  "Do you need someone?" she asked.

   "I would like to talk to Percy." I replied.

   "Of course. PERCY!" She yelled.

   In a dash Percy was at the door.

   "Layla's sister?" He asked.

   "Yes!"

   "Well I suppose you have come to talk to me about the crush that she has on me," he answered. 

    "Quite correct. So anyways, I was adopted into the family since both my parents died well actually, I am not sure what happened to my mother but my father defiantly died. Even though I am not related to Layla by blood I know her very well. I also know that it will break her heart when she finds out you are dating so, please let her down easy or become friends with her..."

   "Hope come in right now. Percy I think she is one of them," the girl next to Percy said. "Possibly Demeter or Aphrodite."