starting my new highschool year 10th grade

EMERY, my brother James screamed from behind me to make me wanna look back to see what he wanted. I looked back and he said "emery u r a gay fag and you'll never be loved by anyone I bet that will never change". I walked away with my ear buds in and just put played my music on my iPhone 5 and walked away to my friend Alex's house because I new he could help me. I got to his house and he saw marks and bruises all over my arms and face he attacked me and hugged me and asked what happened and I told him it was a long story to tell. He didn't care he just wanted to know who did this to me . I told Alex that my brother beat me up and it left the marks, he then got a call from my brother and said if u hurt emery I'll get hurt too. I then chose the best thing was just to get my mind off of the pain in my arm from the beating that my brother did to me so I left the place I was and went to my own home once I got there my brother screams *where have u been I've been waiting for hours now * all of a sudden my best friend (BF in the book) came up and said that if my brother hurts me he's gonna get hurt as well as my brother laughed Alex then got mad and ran up stairs as he tripped and fell on the way up so I went to got help him we got up in my room and we talked and talked for hours. Then Alex grabbed my hand and said Emery Monroe will u be my BF and never hurt me I started to cry as I said yes and we lived happily ever after.

THE END😇😘😍🚀🚙🇺🇸 sorry the books short I got to distracted bc I'm tiered so yeah bye love u guys:)