A/N

//RELATED TO THE STORY PLEASE DONT SKIP//

Hi, so im the author, and first of all, this is a dnf fan fic that might go a little bit slower than usual so please dont get mad at me if they dont make out on the first two chapters or so, so first of all, that.

Also, as i said, this is a fan fic based on a true story, I will explain this but if youre not interested you can just skip to the next chapter is all good ;)

//This part is just explaining my relation to the fan fic about the whole "based on a real story" but its not necesary to read//

Sooo, about the whole "based on true facts" thing, this is a story related to my real life.

Basicaly, i'm george and dream, or clay, is a person that once was a part of my life, also, it does have a few changes and that might be the reason why its not entirely realted to george and dream's actual personalites. And it has a few changes from my actual "irl pov" (ignoring the fact that george is fucking rich in this ff and im practically poor to american society).

Buuut it is a really interesting story and i didnt wanted to move the whole thing a lot, so as much as it might seem that they switched personalities completely, me and the person who im talking about in this fan fic are a lot like dnf physically and im sorry if that might be a bother but i really wanted to stick with the idea of me as george and them as clay since we're actually a lot a like.

That was pretty much it and with out me bothering you...

Thanks for reading an please enjoy ;)