Freedom

July 17, 12:34 am, Clay's house.

I just woke up... My face was practically glued to the table and while trying to get up i realised that my back ached deeply. I slept all crooked over the kitchen counter and no one had woken me up...

Again...

 I realised i had slept on top of my college acceptance envelope. I was extremely nerveous to open it...

My god I didn't even realised when i fell asleep...

It was around midnight, but I wasn't completely sure since I had no idea how much time i had slept. Since no one was around, and I was pretty much the only one exited to get in college, i opened it.

I got in.

I tried to stay completely silent as my eyes filled with tears and I crashed over to my couch just to sigh in relief.
I did it.
I tought to myself.
I was so freaking exited, I dit it, I was finally free of all this meanness and abuse. I was so fucking happy, I didn't even care that i was three weeks away from starting classes.

I was leaving tonight.

I started to pack all of my stuff trying to make as less noise as possible. I put all my songs and my notebooks on the same back pack, a part from all my clothes. I went to get my guitar and I went to my parents room to get some money, i got the scholar ship, its not like i didn't earn it anyways.

There were around 20,000 dolars on cash on their "secret" drawer.
I took them and got out with out being noticed.

I was heading towars the door knob and before my hand could even touch it...

Someone else opened it from the outside and walked in...

"Drista?"

"Yeah, i was at Jessica's..."

She said and realised all of the things I was carrying with me.

"You're leaving?" She said with a socked expression on her face.

"Sis, I'm really sorry I just..."

But before i could finish the sentence, she pulled me into a hug, I almost fell since, of course, she was like a foot shorter than me, but I still found it extremely comforting and hugged her back with a grin on my face.

"Good luck big brother". She said in a low voice but high enough for me to clearly hear it.

"I love you". She also said after a couple of seconds.

"I love you too". I said before kneeling down to face her.

"Promise me that no matter what, you're gonna do whatever you and only you want to, okay?"

"I promise" she responded.

"I'll tell them i got here after you left, they'll be distracted enough when mom wakes up with her hair full of pink glue before they notice the money is gone".

I let out a wheeze and gave her a forehead kiss before getting up and heading outside in silence.

When i was out i turned to take one last look at her, she closed the door silently and i made my way to the train station.