What if...?

George's pov

April 25, 2010. 9:20 pm, George's bedroom.

I wasn't even up when I started to hear two voices fighting on the other side of my door, I couldn't really tell what was going on but i was scared so i didn't move from were i was.
But then it started to get more scary.

I got up slowly, and reached the handle to open the door. I saw my mom and dad fighting, and screaming at eachother. My mom had bursted into tears while screaming at my dad, who was holding a glass bottle that had "red wine" written in the tag of it.

I didn't completely understood what they were fighting about but i just saw my mom going to their bedroom, she put all of my dad's clothes in a suitcase, most of the ties and shirts had gone out while she dragged the bag to the living room, but it didn't really seemed to bother her.

She threw the bag across the room to my dad and said in a calmed, but still firm and loud voice: "get out".

Next thing i know he's heading towards the main entrance with the most huge eyebags I had ever seen. Looked to my mom once with out a tach of emotion, and left...

Forever.

George's pov

July 26 (present day), 2:32 am, Davidson's mansion.

I had just woken up, there were shivers all the way down to my spine and i was uncapable of closing my eyes again, despite that i could have not been more tired at the moment, i just couldn't put myself back to bed.

So i got up and tried to go to the kitchen to see if maybe eating something would help. I was heading downstairst, untill i saw my mom sitting on the sofa wearing her reading glasses and writing something in what appeared to be a document, she had her hair tied up in a messed ponytail with two strands that falled softly over her cheecks, and the signs of her lack of rest under her stressed eyes weren't a really good thing to notice.

I wasn't really sure if I could talk to her right now, until i saw her head falling straight to her hands and after she sighed sounding extremely tired, I went to get a cup of coffee for her and I sat next to her. When she noticed I was there she smiled and looked at me.

"You know, you're not suppoused to be awake".

"Maybe, but you shouldn't not sleep for an entire week either".

She let out a small giggle "Touché".

I grabbed gentely her shoulder and pull myself a bit closer to her, looking in her eyes and handing her the coffee, I put a straight face, and in a neutral tone I tell her.

"Mom, you need to go back to sleep".

"I know" She says facing her face towards the floor and taking a sip of her coffee.

"Honey, you have no idea how troudly gratefull i am of you being the perfect son that i never even asked for" She said.

"Yeah... I'm really glad you think so of me" I said with a small yet not troudly honest smile.

"Why don't you play a nice melody for your mother? I'm quite sure that it will make me go to straight to bed".

"Sure..." I said in a not much joyfull tone.