1

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 | 𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚒 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚎

+  +  +

The moss green grass was filled with life with not a spot blemished by any kind of yellow or brown, only little patches of daisies and dandelions complementing the grass perfectly. The crisp scent of flowers, specifically dogwood clouded my nostrils as small white petals delicately fluttered around me with grace. Bees were all gathered chitting and chatting all around me, curiosity filled within me as I pondered what they were talking about.

I let out a sigh as the spell my fairy godmother had cast wore off and everything returned to what it was before the bibbity bobbity boo.

The incessant buzzing was no longer the bees, only my annoying brother who wouldn't stop trying to say pointless words that would only leave a scar. The crisp scents were from the body washes I was surrounded by, and the green unblemished sea was the sweater I was wearing to protect myself from the harsh England weather.

I looked down at the two bottles in my hands trying to decide between Fiji or Deep Scrub. It is a very important decision. I mean I have to use this scent for the next three weeks because three weeks is the maximum amount of time my body wash lasts with my germaphobic ass.

Another sigh danced past my parted pomegranate lips before I shoved both bottles of equally amazing smelling soap into my basket which contained two packs of Boba Milk Tea Mochi, some Ben and Jerry's Fudge brownie ice cream, and a container of rainbow sprinkles. The rainbow sprinkles had a promotional sale going buy one get one free so there were two containers nestled into the nook of the basket.

My phone was still buzzing almost as loud as my old vibrator before it broke. I ended up replacing it with one of those overpriced whisper quiet ones. The one I have costs like two hundred dollars without tax or shipping.

I muted the incoming call I was getting by clicking the off button twice. I then tapped the screen to my phone and the picture of me and my puppy Miyano popped up. I smiled and then shifted my gaze towards the bold white numbers displaying the time.

Four fifteen, that means I still have about fifteen minutes before Elora picks me up on her way back from Adyerns doctors appointment which ends around four twenty. It takes about ten minutes to get here so I have around fifteen minutes to spare.

Since I had quite some time to kill I walked over to the stationary store that I had found a while ago. The chime of the bells rang through the small packed store. I felt as if my soul was floating in heaven. I looked around and found out I knew all the brands here. Most of them were very popular brands such as staedtler, kokuyo, midori, faber castell, zebra, and a few other top brands.

I knew I needed, cough cough, wanted, a few things for my first day at my new job tomorrow. I know I already have enough stationary, but I have a few things that need replacing from their constant use and I ran out of a few supplies. Scanning everything around me carefully, I mapped out a small list in my head of things that I think I need for tomorrow.

I grabbed a pack of black 0.3 Sarasa Zebra pens and placed it into the basket that I had grabbed on my way in. I had also found a stack of Kokuyo campus B5 paper for the emptied out Kokuyo campus binder notebook I have at home. I turned around to find an entire half aisle dedicated to sticky notes and washi tape. I had picked out a variety of Warm Tone Daily Plan sticky notes.

I made my way over to the highlighters and markers section knowing that all my mildliners had to be replaced. The highlighters that I had were all dried up and the other side's tip was smushed along with all of the tips to my Mildliner brush markers. They were in a sorry shape. I placed all the packs that Mildliner sold into my basket feeling satisfied.