Prologue

***

Does anyone believe that the creatures in space are real? I know that it is very impossible, right? No one will believe unless someone proves it. If we look at the sky we will see that it is very mysterious. Why? Because only a small number of people get there. And it still has hidden things that no one has ever known.

Funny to think but I believe in things things like that. I don't know but I feel they are real, just like us they also live peacefully.

I think I brought it up, which until now I still believe that they are real, even though many say that they are just part of our human imagination. That invention just invented them

Our world is so modern that maybe some say it's not true because everything is done by way of invention.

Everything is done systematic or non systematic.

But if they are true. How can they live? Are we the same? Do they have a problem too? Is anyone suffering? Because if it doesn't move in their world, then what? Is it a paradise that you care about nothing but only yourself? Is it like some of fantasy book that is all fun? If this is the case, I would rather choose to live there than in this world where you are only dealing with problems.

Life sucks.

My life is full of hatred, abandoned and forsaken.

Love, broke me.

Sometimes I wonder what is there in love and why many people want to experience it even if it hurts! even if you get hurt! While I do not care, I will not love. I hate commitment. And I  don't want to be hurt. Manhid na kung manhid pero hindi ako magmamahal.

What's the purpose of being inlove kung masasaktan ka rin naman? Will maybe it will thought you a lesson. But no one can change the fact that love hurt. And that's the thing I don't want to experience.

I promise myself not to meddle with someone's life. I hate it. But here we are driving back to my condo to stop Tania. I find this pathetic and childish. I hate stoping someone. But I have no choice.

I hate how Tania crowl for love she doesn't even deserve. How I hate him for diving the deepest ocean just to find that love she meant. She was happy, she was relieved that finally she found it. But later did she know that the love she dive was the one who will destroy him and threw him back to where she came from. I feel pity for him to fight for the war that isn't for him. Pinaglaban niya ang pagmamahal nang siya lang. She fight without soulders.

That was one of the idea that given to me. That love is not easy. At mas lalo palang akong umatras sa bagay na iyan. If I have to hide from the glisten light of love. Then I'll hide, only to protect myself from hurt. Hurt is hurt. I hate it.

I hate love for a reason! That give me a lot of reason to retreat.

First . . . Was my childhood bestfriend. We are born in same place but desame time, date and month. He wants to be a doctor while me who wants to be a lawyer, pero hindi pinalad kaya nag modeling nalang. We have a different kind of living and earning but same in finding peace.

Lumaki kaming magkasama. We sleep together, eat, and go to school. We bond almost of the time, we travel and play. We cry together. And be happy too. He promise not to let go. Not to cut the string of our can phone. But he broke it! He broke the promises that he made. And it broke me into pieces too. Siya mismo ang pumutol sa linyang pinaka-iingatan niya, siya iyong bumitaw. Habang ako ay naiwan na nasaktan. The friendship that we build for almost twelve years, just easily vanish. I'm twelve and he was thirteen when both our friendship end by him. He leave me! He leave me brainlessly. I have no idea where he go. But one word that stuck on my mind that he say was 'I hate our friendship'.