Chapter 15

' don't tell me...........ahhh no .... I don't like with them they all are weird' jisoo thought and stand up
All eyes on her . She look at her grandfather

"Grandpa can I go now?" She asked .

"We're not done yet soyaa take a sit first " old Mr. Kim said as she sigh at defeat and take a sit.

"Let's start" Old Mr. Kim said as the three girls patent nod.

"You three are going to marry jisoo" old Mr. Kim said as the three young lady chocked in they own saliva and look at old man.

'what the why we , I can't??' Lisa thought looking at two.

'why should they with I'm the one hello??' chae thought while looking at old man.

'we it's not good if you have a three wife , oh my god I already imagine it , I'm the oldest ' Jennie thought while looking at jisoo .

'what the ???? Hehehe but it's okay let's try it' jisoo thought as she look down with her smirk . It's something in her mind and she know she will have fun later.

"Why can't be one??" Lisa asked and the two her friend look at her .

"It's a promise Lisa" Mr. Monoban said as Lisa nod

'what !?? Are you real how could I be her good wife if I have rival!?' Lisa thought and look down with little anger to her and she can already imagine what happened to them .

"You are going to jisoo house" Old Mr Kim said as jisoo shock

'what why thier ??' she asked her own mind.

'ohh in her house I can't wait' the three girl thought

"When??" Chae asked exitedly . And her parents happy how she exited about it and she not mad. They sigh at relieve.

"Later" Mr. Park said as she smiled and nod

' why in my mansion?? ' jisoo thought

' I already know how my unnie reaction ' she thought again.

"So , are you all agree??" The old man asked and the three young lady look at him with smile

"Yes" they said at unison , and after that they look at each other like hungry lion , giving they death glare in each other like they only in that room.

"Okay then go to your apartment and get all your things , we are not going to announce this yet maybe next year if all you are done at contract " Old Mr Kim said as they nod and stand up .
Then left with they parent , jisoo get her phone at her pocket then called Yeon

Called

"Yeon pick all my things at apartment I will wait you to mansion thank you " before Yeon can answer she already call off and go with her grandparents .

"Jisoo are you not going to get all your things at apartment?" Her grandpa asked

"Yeon said he already at way " she lie because she don't want to interact the three lady it's awkward.

"I'm going at mansion now bye" she said then kiss the both of cheek of old couple then go to find taxi.

When she already find she hop in inside immediately and tell where her place.

After half hour drive she already at her front of gate as she give the pay and say thank you then open the gate .

As she go inside and lock the gate as she run in her mansion , she saw her two unnie cutting in form the plant as she shout.

"Unnie I'm home!!" While she running as the two girl look and smile to see they jisoo and run toward to jisoo and hug her.

"We missed you soyaa" they said at unison as jisoo smile