1:1

“Chenle! Word!” Jungwoo yelled once the elevator door opened, scaring chenle.

Chenle followed jungwoo to his office and flinched when he heard a door slam violently behind him.

“Ahh! Im so sorry for doing all of those chenle i wanted to scare that blood boiling bitch!” He pulled chenle in a big hug.

“Its okay mr. kim” Chenle smiled at the older “Aiyah, dont call me that! Call me jungwoo, it makes me feel old.” Jungwoo pouts.

“Okay jungwoo” Chenle giggled “Take a seat and eat some candy” Jungwoo smiled and walked to his office chair then sat down.

“As you know, we have a new employee right now, am i right?” Jungwoo asks handing chenle a bar of chocolate.

“Hes going to be a model. Hes marks friend. And you know this whole idol company and ours thingy. Renjuns gonna be with him for a whole month and somebody has to replace ren for something for just a few months.” Chenle nodded as he unwrapped the candy.

“Its nothing hard though, its like those highschool moments where you get paired up with somebody you dont know but for a few months.” Chenle widened his eyes and pointed to himself while chewing

Jungwoo nodded, “You will be paired up with the dancer park jisung for the main event in 2 months, become friends, whatever, just become close to each other.” “Who was ren gonna be paired up with?” Chenle asks.

“Someone named shotaro” Jungwoo smiles.

“Mkay, when am i gonna meet this dancer?” Chenle asks while squeezing out the melted chocolate that got stuck on the wrapper.

“Later. Tell chihoon to ring kun and taeil.” Chenle nodded and walked out of the office after bowing politely.

“Chihoo—” Chenle was cut off by a renjun launching himself onto him “This bi—this dude is so flirty” Renjun whined “Its normal babe, love at first sight” Chihoon winked at renjun before calling kun and taeil.

“Does ren like this?”

“Ew you hate that?”

“Why did we leave ren with that new guy?!”

Lucas and chihoons ears were filled with chenles questions, they were kinda used to it know so they just hummed and continued buying food.

The whole day went by horribly, but at least they made it out alive.

“Ah—yukhei and chihoon i have to go to meet up with someone jungwoo told me about” Chenle pouted and went over to renjun who was getting his makeup cleaned “Bye renren, ill get you something in exchange for giving me your headphones and accidentally breaking it, kay?” Chenle places a soft kiss on renjuns forehead, giggling inside as he felt donghyuck glaring at him.

“Sichengggggg” Chenle sang along to 'Love Maybe' but replacing the words with sichengs name, making the older slap his arm for the nth time.

“We're here, get out dolphin” Sicheng said jokingly as chenle just giggled.

“Zhong chenle?” Jisung scrunches his nose embarrassed that he was pronouncing the name wrong.

“Thats me! Park jisung?” Chenle replied in a more cheerful tone.

Jisung just nodded and smiled at the happy boy in front of him.

-----
rewritten, dont you think it was too early for that?