2:2

I messed up on the first chapter so i decided to chang the description

, this book has parts from ethereal, please read that one!

---------------------------------------

“Chenle?” Jisung looks at the boy who was staring at the wall.

“Hm?” Chenle smiles at jisung.

“Wanna go to an arcade?” Jisung asks softly, “Sure! After a month of just staying at buildings hanging out it seems better to go outside together.”

“Lele—” Jisung paused at the nickname that flew out of his own mouth.

“Lele? Thats so adorable ji!” Chenle smiled not noticing the pink tint on jisungs cheeks.

“Ay—lets just go.” Jisung sighed and pulls chenle inside of the arcade.

“Ji lets try that one!” Chenle pulls the younger to a claw machine filled with stuffed toys in it, toys from spongebob, hello kitty, moomin and more.

“Lets try to get five of them, ill pay for the tokens!” Chenle then runs to the booth where tokens and toys could be bought, leaving the other standing awkwardly in front of the machine.

“Woah, i assumed you two were a random couple before i went closer.” Mark suddenly popped up beside jisung with a five year old beside him.

“You!—you scared me!” Jisung yells slightly making the five year old giggle “Whos this little guy?” Jisung bends down and smiles at the toddler.

“Kiel, my son, he recognized chenle so he ran here.” Mark smiles.

“How come i never saw chenle with you guys? Or ever heard you mention him?” Jisung looks at the older with a confused face.

“Its because he doesnt like being talked about a lot and doesnt hang with us because hes closer with the other side of the friend group. Confusing, but we're following what he wants” Mark smiled at jisung who was still looking at him with a confused face that turned into a shocked one.

“Since when did we have more people in the group?!” Jisung accidentally yells, mark shook his head “Maybe if you and donghyuck werent always at home then you probably have met them. Say, lets meet up later?” “Oka—” Jisung was cut off by chenle running over to him, hands filled with tokens.

“Get the moomin one i dont want to be killed later” Chenle whispered as jisung tried to grab the moomin plush.

“Uncle le can you get me the spongebob one?” Kiel looked at chenle with big doe eyes “Aw sure! Anything for you.” Chenle smiled and carried the five year old.

“Kiel, we have to go, papas home.” Mark says softly and takes the five year old from chenles arms “Ill bring it to you kiel” Chenle waves as the two went away.

“Lele, i got them” Jisung rubs his hands and takes the plushies out, “You got bags?” Chenle paused and started laughing nervously.

“Just call whoever drove you here, its okay lele” Jisung smiled and pats the others head.

“Chenleeee!” Both renjun and lucas shouted while their other friends, chihoon and donghyuck shook their head.

“I got something for you ren!” Chenle also shouted in the same way the other two did.

“You. You must be jisung.” Renjun stared at the younger who gulped and nodded “Okay!” Renjun smiled at pat jisungs shoulder “Im gonna end your whole existence from his life if you hurt him” Renjun whispered with a gentle smile.