Chapter 3

Author's Note

This chapter contains some sexual content. Here's your warning. - Leia

Energize me with a simple touchOr with an open heartEnergize me, fire up this flameThat's burning between us

Or with an open heart
Energize me, fire up this flame
That's burning between us

She had a date with Steve Rogers tonight! Alexa had to keep reminding herself that was real. Wanda was on her way over to help her get ready. She'd never been so nervous about anything in her life and she couldn't get that kiss off her mind. She was now completely intoxicated by it and all she could think about was how badly she wanted more. She'd give him all of her if he asked. Alexa knew she had to be careful or Steve Rogers would have her falling in love without a second thought.

Steve had spent more time in planning than working since she had agreed to the date. This was about more than seducing Alexa, as there was a part of him that wanted her to fall in love with him. He remembered his mother used to talk about how important it was to have someone to love in your life because it didn't just keep you balanced and grounded, it made you whole. The older he got, the more he understood exactly what she meant by those words. Too often though, he ran into superficial women who were only after him for sex, money, or both. Perhaps Alexa's purity truly was what he needed. Despite the life he lead, he didn't want to be alone for the rest of it with nothing but endless, empty hook ups. Steve actually was hoping to find some meaning in his life. If Bucky could find a woman to marry him then so could he. He just intended on making his Alexa after meeting her and kissing her just once had given him hope.

"You going to work at all or just plan this date?" Bucky questioned as he entered the study and took a seat on the sofa.

"Man, he's got to figure out how to make it through it without losing control of his cock," Sam quipped from the chair opposite Bucky with a laugh.

"She's that beautiful?"

"Drop dead fucking gorgeous..."

"Watch your mouth, Sam," Steve interrupted in a warning tone.

"What did you do now, Wilson?" asked Natasha as she walked in with a stack of files that she took over to Steve.

"He made a comment about Steve's girl, Doll," Bucky answered for him with a sideways smirk as Natasha walked over and sat down next to Bucky.

"He should know better."

"She's not my girl yet," Steve remarked quickly.

"Oh she will be. You've already got her like putty in your hands, man," Sam states. "I saw that myself."

"I do not!"

"Man, you are so blind!"

"Sam, tell me this," Natasha began. "How innocent do you think she is?"