Stalk After A Lover

Kronii pushed Mumei. "What the heck?!" yelled Kronii. Her face was red as tomato which makes Mumei chuckle. "I'm just teasing you, jeez." said Mumei. She turned around and continued to pack her things. Kronii just stood up and watched her until she cooled down. Kronii refuses to believe that she's liking Mumei that she sighed heavily and left Mumei alone to think about Fauna. At the hallway, Kronii looked against the window. Fauna was still there, checking her things until she finally stepped out where she was standing. Kronii, without thinking twice, flee to follow Fauna.

Fauna was walking out of the school gate but as she walks, she couldn't help but feel like someone is stalking her. She's not yet sure who, for the presence is confusing. She shrugged it off and began to mix with the crowd. Kronii couldn't tell why her girlfriend is mixing in with crowd. She began to scan the place from a far using her connection with a crow. One of Kronii's abilities as a vampire is very rare and that is communicating with a crow. It gives Kronii the sight of a crow from above.

Before using this ability, Kronii looked for a place where there aren't that much of a crowd. She laid against the wall and finally used a crow's sight to look for Fauna. After a few seconds of searching for Fauna, she watched her walk but Kronii still doesn't know where Fauna is going. Kronii then began to search the place with her crow until she saw Sana, a few meters from Fauna's front. What was Fauna doing? Kronii followed them until Sana is finally home. Fauna was still near her which concerns Kronii. Finally ending her crow's task, Kronii flee to where Fauna was, still not revealing herself.

Kronii hisses at her burnt skin but she was able to heal herself after drinking a blood substitute. She sighed and looked at Fauna who was looking at Sana. Wait, looking at Sana? Kronii asked. She looked at Sana who was hugging her parents. Fauna awed. Kronii felt jealous that her girlfriend has eyes on another girl, and it's a human. Not only Kronii feels jealous, but she's also mad that Fauna has her eyes on a human. Fauna then felt the coldness of her surrounding and that was when she realized who was stalking her. Everytime Kronii gets cold, her scent goes all over the place. Fauna knew exactly who it was but she shrugged it off. She doesn't want to think about Kronii at a time where she feels like not facing Kronii. Fauna flee to get close to Sana, leaving Kronii behind.

"She still hasn't noticed I'm following her?" thought Kronii.

She then followed Fauna. Kronii saw Fauna by Sana's house door. Kronii wondered why as she raised her eyebrow. Fauna lifted her hand and hesitates to knock on the door. She pulled her hand back to her chest and held it with the other hand. Fauna sighs.

"What's wrong with me..? I'm not drinking her blood... so why am I here?" thought Fauna.

That's what she thinks. Deep inside, her mind wants Sana's blood so bad, for the taste is still stuck on her tongue. Her mind was so lost to looking for Sana's blood that it made Fauna's body to move and follow Sana until now. Now, she's in front of Tsukumo residence, not sure how she got here. Fauna finally turned around but her name was called from behind. It was Sana.

"Fauna?" said Sana.

Fauna froze on her place, still not turning around.

"What are you doing here?" said Sana.

Fauna's heart beat fast that it finally made her turn around and look at Sana's eyes.

"I- uhm. I was on my way to my old home to get something before I go back to my mother and- I thought- since I'm here, I wanted to ask... if we could go out for a while, maybe go to a pastry shop but I got shy so-" Fauna excuses.

Sana's eyes widen, her cheeks started to heat up as she looks at Fauna's pale, beautiful face and shining golden eyes. Sana loves pastries a lot that she almost can't live without it. Just now, she wanted to buy bread to share with her family until Fauna showed up.

"S-sure- No problem." said Sana.

Fauna flushed down from Sana's sudden agreement. Her face began to turn red.

"Are you okay?! Come in..!" Sana then dragged Fauna inside the house, revealing her to Sana's mother.

"I'm fine, t-thanks." said Fauna.

"My, my, who is that beautiful girl, Sana? ~" asked Sana's mom.

Fauna turned her head and saw Sana's Mom. She was tall and tanned. Blonde and pretty.

"Ah, Mama, this is Fauna. My classmate and dormmate at school! She's very beautiful, isn't she~?" said Sana.

Fauna could only turn red even more as she hears Sana's compliments. Her heart would always race whenever Sana compliments her or whenever she sees Sana. The tall girl looks at Fauna with a grin but as she opened her eyes, Fauna's face is now red as tomato. Sana's mom also noticed that it made her rush to the kitchen to get something hot.

"FauFau, your face is red, I'll lay you down, alright?" said Sana and lifted Fauna.

Fauna has lost her words and could only feel like her heart is about to come on of her chest. As soon as Sana put Fauna down on the couch, Fauna wouldn't let go.

"FauFau- are you sure you're okay? You can let go of me now..-" said Sana. Her face heating up.

Fauna's face was shoved on Sana's neck, her mind telling her to bite the blonde but Fauna tries to control herself...until she couldn't. Ever since Fauna drank Sana's blood, she has stopped from drinking any other humans. She's following the school's orders and her parents' orders. 'Don't drink human blood anymore' 'You are permissioned to drink blood on school occasions only.' But at this rate, after tasting Sana's sweet blood, Fauna wanted to drink it again. She can't hold any longer. Just as Fauna is about to open her mouth, Tsukumo Mama ran to the living room with a cup of hot cocoa. Fauna then let go of Sana and sat down.

"Winter is going crazy, isn't it?" said Tsukumo Mama.

"I'm fine, really, Sana's mom." said Fauna.

"Call me auntie" said Mom.

Fauna accepted the cocoa and drank it but her temperature isn't going any higher. Vampire temperature is lower than 10° or 5°.

Seeing this moment, makes Kronii want to steal Fauna away from Sana for her jealousy isn't going down.

"Why is she clinging to that damn human?!" yelled Kronii, away from the house so no one can hear her.

Her crow caws as if it's telling her something.

"Fine. I'll leave you be then, Fauna. If that what makes you happy." said Kronii, broken-hearted, and flee back to the school.

Fauna could see her against the window until Kronii flee away. Fauna sighed.

"You really need to learn more about humans, Kronii. They're the same but they're different, too. If you really want me to stay, then get along with them." Fauna mumbled.

"Pardon?" said Sana.

Fauna shook her head and said it's nothing. Sana shrugged and smile at Fauna. After, Fauna was then given a jacket to wear from Sana. It was a little too big for her but she accepted it anyway. She likes the scent of it because it's Sana's. They then went out to buy bread and eat them together.

----

Nyx (author): Nyx literally had this idea three days ago and she had to write it because why not. Nyx will mostly write about SaUna's love story here bcuz also why not~ ;)

Nyx wanted to publish it bcuz it's already been seven chapters and she haven't posted any.

She'll worry about "Patient Vampire" later lol.