Hi!

Hi there!

It's been so long i've been here sorry for those who are still hoping for the updates here.

Speaking of those who are still waiting and are new here i just wanna say that unfortunately you wont be getting new updates any time soon, NOT because im going to FULLY abandon the story but just partially.

You see this story wasn't actually suppose to be a story but just an idea dump of another RWBY AU, one of the only reasons i continued it... to some extent was because of the attention it was receiving, so i wanted to see it for myself if i had the will power to write a story as some sort of practice for my main one (unpublished).

But do not fret as im not completely abandoning the story just thinking of some sort of solid foundation for this story so i can reform ALL of THIS garbage and maybe publish new better ones here in.... 3 years? 😅

So yes thats kind off it, and also the reason why im just messaging this now after all this long years is that i was kinda scared in assessing this situation years ago and kinda just ran away and ignored this problem, until now where i found out that people have still been discovering this book all this time.

So finally thank you for the attention, thank you for your patience if you've ever been waiting for updates, thank you for enduring in reading this book, but unfortunately this is my goodbye for this book, im not sure if it'll be my last but if i ever got the motivation again i'll hop on here and make another universe of RWBY again!