Chp 5

heyyyyyyyyyyy I havent written in this since like forevaaaaaa ! well here's what you all been waiting for chapter 5 "TWO MATES" xD enjoy

Leila's POV

I wake up to a very disgusting smell. Yuck.. smells like pigeon fart. Dont ask me how I know how that smells..

"Hey are you okay miss?"

I turn around and see an elderly man. From his smell he was human ...and drunk.

"Hello..... who are you , where am--"

" Listen here pretty lady be lucky I was walking in these woods when that gruesome beast came towards you."

" What huh..?"

I dont trust this guy hmm

Do you remember anything ... " i say asking my wolf

" Yes I remember everything. You acted like an idiot and ran from BOTH of our mates. You went out for a run and one of the hunters shot an arrow at us."

"Damn, my human body is too weak to get out of here. Turn into your form so we can go home."

"Alright"

As my inner wolf trys to come out ..something is painfully wrong. She wont transform, and she shut me out

" Aw sweetheart I forgot to mention .. you can not transform into your wolf thingy . " he says as he walks away.

" Hey come back .. i need help." I plead. But the old man just continues to walk away. And im stuck here with no wolf to help me incase another attacks or worse. I sigh and close my eyes.

Antonio P.O.V

"Where is she !" I ask my brother furious.

" Listen you and I both wana know so cut out the fucking anger managment and chill damn.. I swear I shoulda been born first." he skuffs. His little attitude

" Listen we don't have time for attitudes here we need to find my mate !"

" You mean MY MATE !"

Leila POV

I tried to get up multiple times but all resulted to me failing miserably. Calling out for help wasn't helping either. Did I mention my wolf was not helping me one bit. I was weak and fragile.

"Hey pretty lady you miss me?" A voice behind me says. I quickly move my body to face it only meeting up with the creepy old guy from earlier.

"Ugh go away "I groan as I crawl away.

"Fine pretty lady just thought you could use my help" he said with a smirk.

He was right I could use help. I'm weak and honestly a fly had a good chance of beating me up.

"Fine just stop calling me pretty lady" I scuff. He shrugs and agrees. He reaches for my arms and picks me up. I know not to trust a stranger but right now my life kinda depended on it .

Antonio POV

"Look I have no time to argue with you brother" I say to my twin. He eyes me carefully. And then does the unexpected.

He leaps over and up punches me with wolf strength. I get up and crack my neck and smile while I wipe the blood from my mouth.

"Oh brother you started something you can't finish, big mistake" I whisper.

I run with my extra speed and punch him a couple times in his face. He jabs back at me with his punches. I grab him and throw him across the room. I walk over and he gets up.

Right before he was gonna punch me we both screamed in pain .

"AAHH ! " he screamed.

We both were in so much pain. God damn. I scream and clench to my stomach.

We both looked at each other and whispered Leila before we both passed out .....

Leila POV

"Stop please your hurting me! Stop!" I yelled using the strength left in me.

"No pretty lady your mine " he said in a low tone before laughing and having his way with me.

A tear fell from my cheek. Where are your "mates" when you need em.....

YAY FINISHED.THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SHORT AND IM SORRY ILL MAKE UP FOR IT I GOT A NEW LAPTOP! But ill update frequently on this story and my new one "Awoken"

Enjoy !