Chp 4.

HEY ! 

Well I have 2 Days I upload on all my books so yay! They are Wednesday and Thursday so read up !! <3

PLEASE VOTE :(( !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{i like corn dogs , sike here you go chp4~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}}}}}}

 picture of ANGELO ! NOT ANTONIO!! ANGELO IS THE YOUNGER ONE THE ONE MOSTLY IN THIS CHAPTER !! Antonio's picture was posted last chapter !

Angelo POV

She opened the door and she stood there glaring at me. A bunch of emotions running through her eyes. The one I see most is confusion.

I smile. Anything to get her to relax.

"May I?" I ask , indicating sitting in her room.

" Yeah... sure" She says , offering a weak smile.

This is gonna be so fun my little mate, I say with a big grin on my face.

Leila POV

"So you like Boy bands huh." he says with a smirk on his face, looking at my wall filled with a bunch of boy bands posters up everywhere.  He looked so cute, what I really want to say is No i like you .

" Haha I like you too" he says with a wide smile on his face. Wait what ? Did I say that out loud? Im pretty sure I didn't.

"You didnt." He says now getting off my bed walking toward me. 

"I can read your thoughts in your pretty little head, mate." he said messing my hair up. How dare his hot ass !! 

 I use all of my wolf power into pushing him on my bed. Damn he was tough. Once he fell I instantly got on top of him and began tickling him hoping he was ticklish. Thank god he was. He burst into laughter's. 

" GET OUT OF MY HEAD !" I tried yelling but came out as a cough/laugh.

" Never my love." he says in between laughter's.

I tickle him in other place that seemed he was ticklish too. 

" Will you get out ! Wait I wanna read your thoughts , its it tougher and harder fo-" I was about to continue but my sister comes in with Grace ( ACE) 

" ooh whats harder and tougher." Ace snickers obviously trying to sound seductive, looking at me and my mate, wait did I say mate I meant hottie .

UGH, then I realize the position we were in. I was still on top of him while he was breathing hard from the tickling and me with my messed hair and my yelling, " tougher and harder" I burst into laughs. But this can be fun sooo....

" God damn baby you didnt have to be so rough." I say to him , acting like I was fixing my tanktop. I gave this mind communication as try.

' go along with it please'

He nods then smirks. I guess it worked. He laughed reading that too.

' get out of my head!'  

" Well then babe sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side." He says kissing my cheek. Tingles and pleasurable shocks goes through my body. I tried holding back a moan but it came out.  He growled. I looked over to  my now shocked sister and my devious friend. Its now or never.

I grab his neck and press me lips to his. His replies instantly. Our lips move in sync, he bites my bottom lip for entrance but I don't open. Teasing them the first 2 times is better , the third time just tastes so sweet all in all. Eventually him grasping my ass got me to gasp and he took all advantage. Our toungs playing tag with each other exploring each others mouth. Some how I felt like I was eating some really good ice cream, he tasted so good. 

At first this was acting but now I was so down foreal.

He pulled away and I frowned. He noticed and pecked me a small kiss on my lips. I smile . 

I notice my sister had her hands over her face and my friend was smirking, and bouncing up and down. Oh shit what have I done ! 

I push him off me only to run face into someone broad and masculine. He smelled so good  and I felt shocks again. But I didn't dare look at him I ran to the backdoor towards the wolfs.

I ripped my clothes off and shifted into my breath taking white wolf. My wolf was beautiful. She had snow white fur that spiked up. Ice blue eyes and had brown specks on my ear. I sniffed my paw and I accidentally got snow on my nose. I struggled to lick it off. I probably looked so stupid .

Antonio POV

How dare they leave me ! I told them I would help them pack ! 

I asked my mom where was the address. My mother gladly gave me the address and I gladly took it. 

My brother and I were spoiled , which meant spoiled looking cars. 

I got into my Lamborghini Reventon which was about 1,000,000 million or more dollars , eh not enough. I started the engine to my new car and drove away from my house. 

18806 Redforest Dr.  Mi, Us

I typed that into my GPS as it led the way. I turned the heat and radio on .  One girly song I heard my mom singing was on. I think a girl named Demi , Tami  ..? Something Legato sang. I smile she was kinda hot. 

' dont you dare talk about anyone but your mate like that, when we are so close to her'

' what the fuck do you mean so close'

' you'll see' my wolf whispered before he shut me out. I shrug my shoulders not noticing I had reached the house. I seen Klonpa ( beta) car outside . They were in there.

I went to open my car and a intoxicating smell hits me. Hmm very familiar . I walk toward then in the house. 

 Once I walk in I see beta sitting in the lounge. I signal my fingers as in where are they , he points upstairs. I nod then walk up the steps, fast and when I mean fast I mean fast ! I bump in to a very soft fragile body. I was going for a apology but I felt familiar shocks and pleasure run through me. My wolf purred . 

' MATE' he purred.

Fuck and apology ! I went to grab her hand but she was gone.