Bad - B.B

WARNINGS: smut, swearing, kinky asf

*Your POV*

"Bucky?" I called as I peaked my head around the corner of our bedroom door. There was no answer. I thought I had heard him come in here. I walk inside, looking around the room just in case he was hiding. 

After I realised he wasn't in here, I sighed and flopped onto the bed. I was hoping he would be in here, maybe with some candles and soft music. He could be a passionate at times, and rough and dominating at others. 

The more I thought about him, the more warmth I could feel growing between my thighs. I slowly slid my finger down my pants and into my panties, and began rubbing slow circles on my clit. I bit my lip to keep quiet as my fingers began to speed up. I pictured him holding me down as he roughly thrusted into me, making me feel so good. I wanted him badly. 

I closed my eyes as I slowly inserted a finger. I moved faster, pushing deeper into my pussy as I added another finger and a small moan escaped my lips. 

"Well, well, well." A familiar voice called. I gasped, immediately stopping what I was doing and opening my eyes. I scrambled to sit up on the bed. I looked towards my boyfriend, standing in the door frame of our bedroom. I wondered how long he had been standing there. 

"Bucky- I was just- um," I started. He began moving closer to me, and I could now see the flowers and candles in his hands. 

"Save it." He demanded. He placed the items in his hands down on the table and made his way over to me. I felt frozen. I worried about what he was going to do to me. He gently placed his hand on my cheek, slightly moving my hair out of my face. "You wanna tell me what you were just doing, babygirl?" He asked softly, tilting his head slightly. I opened my mouth but no words came out, instead I just starred at him. Suddenly, I felt his hand smack my ass. I jumped, now fully awake. "Speak." 

"I- I was- I-" I tried to speak but I couldn't. I was lost in his beauty. I wanted him to lay himself on top of me and fuck me. I felt his arm snake around my waist and turn me around, so my back was against his chest. He used his metal hand to grab my throat as he slowly moved us so we were sat down on the bed together. I could feel his growing bulge against my ass. 

"What were you doing?"

"I- I was touching- my-myself without p-permission." I responded, feeling slightly embarrassed. I felt his hand slowly move down my waist, making me shudder. He moved them to my thighs, and began lightly stroking them. His hands inched closer to my pussy and I ached so badly for him. I tilted my head back onto his shoulder, begging for him to just touch me. He trailed his fingers on the folds of my vagina and I shivered in his arms. He laughed into my ear before gently rubbing my clit. He rubbed in painfully slow circles. 

"So wet and I haven't even touched you." He laughed. I let out small moans, as I watched him play with me. 

"Please," I begged. I could feel my aching core begging for more. "Please, more, faster." He slowly inserted a finger, making me moan loudly. With his head by my ears, he whispered,

"You see, I was going to make tonight so special." He started, continuing to slowly thrust the one finger into me. He gently placed a kiss on my neck, and slowly made his way down toward my collarbone. "I bought candles, and flowers," He added another finger causing me to gasp. I tried to shut my legs but he wrapped his legs around mine, holding me still. He continued to kiss down my neck. "But then, I find you touching whats mine." I felt my hips thrust into his fingers, dying for more. 

"Please, please!" I moaned. I could feel him looking at me with a smirk, knowing I was so helpless to him. His fingers sped up, dragging me closer and closer towards my climax.