Shes My Nerd

A/N This chapter song is my friends pick I'm going to let you guys pick put if I don't have fans I just pick but today's pick is.

She Will Be Loved

By: Maroon Five

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in homeroom when Sasha and her squad robots came in. They were all wearing super tight black skinny jeans and low tank tops with spaghetti straps. Well I can't tell be what to wear. I was listen to Mr. Foes. He was talking about Romeo and Juliet. I was bored because I knew what he was talking about. I guess I would be classified as a nerd. The bell finally rung. I walked out of the room with my head down, like always.

I was walking to the library for lunch. The hallway was completely empty. I was walking with my head down. I walled in the library. I went to the back of the library where no one can see you. There is books everywhere and there's a window where the sun hits the table just right. I sat down and started reading my book. I was at peace till the person I least expected to be here. Jace Coleman the schools bad boy. He was wearing a tight black shirt with loose fit jeans.

" what are you doing here?" he asked me

I just looked down. He cleared his throat. He walked over and sat down next to me. I didn't dare look up I was to scared. I could tell he was looking aft me.

" could you kinda stop starting at me" I said

I put my hand on my mouth surprised that I spoke.

"so what's your name ?" he asked

"Kayla" I said

"well Kayla is this your first day?"

"no I've bee going here since second grade I'm in mostly all your classes" I said getting a little ticked. But Jace doesn't talk to anyone either. But his little clique.

"well I guess you and I are going to be friends since you don't have any" he said

"No I don't want friends I'm good by myself" I said sheepisly

He pulled his seat closer. He leaned in and whispered.

"well your going to be my friend " he said with authority and determination.

The bell rung. I had Chemistry. I raced to my class. I sat and put my head down on the desk. People started to pile in the classroom. Somebody say next to me. That somebody just had to be my "new friend" Jace. He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes when I recalled what I did my eyes popped out of socket.

"sory" I said. He chuckled. People were staring at us.

"Piss off you got a problem" Jace said to the people in the class. Sasha walked in and her eyes instantly were on Jace she walked over to us and sat down in the middle seat between us.

" hey Jace" she said

He looked aft her and told her to leave which she did quickly. I looked at him. He was so handsome hot sexy. He was something to look at. He had jet black curly hair. Not long it was short he had deep black eyes. His lips were plush and kissable. He was I'd have to sat 6'3. I'm only 5'7. I'm not much. I have brown very unmanageable curly hair. I wear baggy clothes. My eyes are hazel. I don't even know if I have a figure. I wear glasses. I'm sixteen years-old. I'm in ninth grade I'm about to turn seventeen in three weeks.

"well I guess were partners for this week" Jace said with a smile.

"ugh can't you bother some other girl who actually wants your attention" I said

He came to my ear. When I felt his breath near my ear I shivered.

"No your my nerd and no one can have you but me" he whispered softly. He got up and held his hand out. I looked at it and walked out the classroom. I was so happy it was time to go home he would not leave me the heck alone. But to my lick he didn't intend on doing that. He walked me out. Were is one of my sisters when I need them. I had to catch an ride with them.

"Who are you looking for" Jace said curiously.

"My sisters" I said

"How many do you have?"

"altogether its five. Me, Grace, Jasmine, Crystal, and Tera "

" Oh well I have to catch you later hand me your phone"

" why?" I arched my eyebrow. He starred at me and I eventually gave him my phone. He took it and guessing he put his number in my phone.

" see ya Kayla" he pecked my cheek. I started to blush. He laughed and walked away.

I would not be getting involved with Jace Coleman no matter how hot he was. He would just break my heart.

Right?