News

*Miranda's POV*
"MINDY!!!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

I looked at my alarm clock it was May the 20th...19 days until summer.

"Yes mom!" I said when I heard her walk up the stairs. I looked back at my a Alarm clock now noticing I only had 15 mins to get ready for school. "Shit" I said as I quickly got ready. I was a huge no huge would be an understatement Gigantic fan of Disney. Although I've never been to any Disney theme parks. I put on my glasses and my mickey mouse shirt and black converses with black jeans. 

"Mindy you have five minutes." I grabbed my art bag which I used for school that had a disney collage of my drawings on it. 

"Bye mom." I said as I walked out the door.

"Wait, in 3 weeks we are going on a vacation." I heard her say. i stopped in my tracks.

"Where at?" I asked. " Florida." She responded.

 "Okay well I need to go." I said running out the door so i won't miss the bus.

 "Bye honey when u get back start packing for 2 week vacation." She said back.

 I walked to my bus stop. I hated the bus. "HEY, peter pan girl, can u fly yet??? Hahaha" That was only one of the reasons, because of John Black. I saw my friend Danella run to the bus stop, late everyday.

 "Dan, I had 15 minutes to get ready and I still was here before you." I said laughing. She just has to put makeup and look PERFECT.

 "Guess where I'm going in 3 weeks Mindy?" She asked me.

 "Uh where?" I asked curiously.

 " We are going to Florida." She said happily. Wait so am I?! 

"Dan, I'm going to Florida in 3 weeks too. Do you think our parents planed for us to go together?" I said.

"Maybe." She said. The bus pulled up and came to a stop in front of us. When I was getting on John pushed me back into Dan. 

"Haha, Lost Girl"" he said when I climbed onto the bus.

All bus ride to school was the same thing. My life had been for since 6th grade which I'm in 10th now. I got home and packed all of my clothes and my green and blue bikini and my Disney hats and bows. I went outside and walked to the park wearing my favorite hat which was a peter pan hat. I swung on the swings until dark. I hoped off the swing walking back to my house. I walked in to being hit in the stomach with a plastic bat. "Kasey what was that for?!" I said to my 8 year old little sister. 

"Oh I don't know. "She said.

 I walked past her to grab a slice of pizza from the box and walked up to my room. I changed into a tank top and Disney shorts. I watched my favorite Disney movie, peter pan. My life was the same until the last day of school. 

"Mindy, you and Dani are not going to school, because we are all driving to Orlando today. Two days early." My mom said.

 "Okay mom" I hoped in the car we were traveling from South Carolina to Florida so it only took us 7 hours. We left at 9:00 and we pulled up at our hotel at 4:00. We unpacked went and got TGI Fridays and came back our parents still won't tell us what we are going to do. We woke up to the nice smell of waffles.

"Girls, guess where we are going today." Our parents asked us. 

"Where?" We said simultaneously .

"DISNEY WORLD" All the adults said. I almost choked on my waffle.

So this story will be will filly peter and this chapter is short but its just them arriving in Orlando. I will finish all of my stories.