Magic

I quickly got ready to go to Disney World with Dan.

 "I can't believe our parents waited until now to tell us!" Said Dani. (I will call Danella Dani sometimes or Diana)

"yea." 

"Dress cute, because we need boyfriends." 

"Dan, I'm dressing how I like."

 "Okay." She then skipped to the bathroom to get ready. 

"Mindy"

 "Yes?"

 "Me and Kasey and the other parents are walking together. You and Diana are 16 you can walk together. "

 "Okay." I then changed into a Mickey Mouse crop top black shorts and black converses and arms covered in bracelets. I walked over to the bathroom

 "Dan, should I wear glasses or contacts."

 "Uh contacts but bring your glasses." She said from the other side of the door.

 "Get out or let me in!" I banged on the bathroom door.

 "Okay okay." She finally let me in the bathroom. She did my hair beach  waves I did light makeup and walked out the door followed by Danella. I grabbed my blue bag and packed it up.

 "Dan our parents are going with Kasey so go ask our parents for money." She walked into our parents' rooms and came out holding $200. 

"I'll hold onto this, you have a tendency to lose money Mindy." My parents soon walked out of their room with Kasey. Dan's parents following them. 

"Girls, time to go." Said my dad. We hoped in the van and pulled up to soon reach Disney World.

SKIP
"Mindy, wake up sweet heart."  My mom said as I stretch.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

 "Yes, Mindy." Dani answered, with a face that if she said anything  else it would have been the word 'DUH'.

" Mindy, Danell, stay together and don't get lost meet back at the castle at.... Tom? What time is it." My mom said to my dad. 

My dad replied, " It's 11 am so meet back here at 7 pm."

"Okay Mr. Blake." Dani said to my dad. He gave us 2 maps for the theme park. 

"Wow! Look at those flowers, they look like mickey!" My sister, Kasey said. I turned around and I saw a beautiful area of grass and flowers blocked by a fence. There was grass all around a flower arrangement that looked like Mickey Mouse. It was really pretty. I turned to my sister and picked her up onto my shoulders for her to get a better look at the flowers. 

"Sissy, What are you doing?" she asked.

" Giving you a better look. Even though I'm only five foot tall." I said.

"Mindy, turn around." I did what my mom told me to do and turned around to face Dani and Mom taking pictures of us. After they took pictures I started running around with Kasey on my back.

"Okay Mindy you can put me down now!" she yelled right into my ear. I did what she said and put her down as gently as i could.

"Lets get on the train guys." My mom said to us. 

"But first let us do our intro." Dani said. She then went into my small blue backpack and got out our canon EOS rebel cameras. She then handed me my green Polaroid camera. 

She started our intro, " Hey guys it's Dani and Mindy!" 

"We are here at Walt Disney World" I said and turned to show the flower area and the train.

"And we as in Me and Mindy will be vloging the whole day." Dan said."See you later  mom and second family." Dan said to the rest of the group. We started walking into The Magic Kingdom. It was so pretty. I think we were walking into Main Street USA. I pulled out my map from my back pocket of my black shorts."Mindy, are you already lost?!" Dani asked. She was knowingly surprised. " I'm pretty sure we are in Main Street USA." 

"You sure?" I said flipping the map upside down. 

" Yes. Now stop worrying and lets have fun!" she said. Well we are here to have fun. All of a sudden she took my map from my hands and took of running but soon ran into a boy. "Oh! I'm so sorry."

"Oh no, It's alright. I like when pretty girls bump into me" the boy said. I looked over to Dani to see what she would say. I saw a blush spread across her face. I ran over to her to get the camera. I took the camera from her hands and started pointing it towards her. Then I got up in her face with it. 

"Mindy! Stop this is serious!" she said with a serious face on. 

"Haha. My name is Josh. And you ladies are?"He said staring at both of us mostly Dani. Danella was blushing so hard. I think somebody has a crush.

"I-I-I"m-I...."Dani tried to say, but couldn't get out of her mouth.

" I'm Miranda, but you can call me Mindy. And that girl that has the red cheeks and is stuttering, yea. She is Danella, but u can call her Dani, Dan, or Diana." I said for both of us.

"Well  nice to meet you guys. I'm sorry I have got to go to work." He said.

"Where do you work?" Diana said.

"Well Here actually." he said awkwardly.

"What do you do?" I asked curiously.

"I'm the Character Aladdin." he said."But don't tell anyone my real name. Shh..." he whispered but mostly in Dan's ear.

"Well I guess we'll see you later then." Dan said.

"Yeah, and I'll be happy to see you then" he said and winked at Dani and started walking away. I still had my camera in my hand.

"Okay. He definitely likes you, Dan." I said and her face was per red.

"DUDE!!! Did you NOT see how hot he was?!" She said. "He had that messy hair and the beanie look. He is tall. He had the perfect tan." She is in love.

"Come on we have only been in Main Street USA." I said begging to walk around and go on some rides. She looked at me then ran off. I tried to run after her but i got lost and ended up by a wishing well. "What the hell." i said. I started looking  around, I probably looked like a lost puppy. I started to take out my phone to call her when I felt my Peter Pan hat being taken off. I spun around and i was face to face with a red fluffy haired guy wearing green.

I tried so many times to finish this chapter so many different ways and i know there is no wishing well at the orlando one but i have a reason for the wishing well and i really wanted aladdin and dani together so i made it happen each chapter will be 1000 characters which is double my last chapter YAY!!!!! i fixed my computer and its much faster to type now.