Peter Pan of course

I was face to face with a boy with red hair.

"Hi! Are you lost?" He said.

"Actually Yes I am. I'm looking for my friend Danella. She had my map and she wandered off." I said. He looked at me strangely. I stepped back and got a better look at him. He had this smile that could make anyone melt and currently that's what he was doing to me.

" Mindy! I have been looking for you." I heard. So I turned around and Dani was running straight at me. "How did you get from Main Street USA to Fantasy land in so little of time?!" She asked me.

"I don't know Dani. I was just running after you then I ended up here." I answered. The boy was still looking at me. "Um.... Excuse me who are you?" I asked the boy. He wasn't a small boy he was about our age.

"I'm Peter Pan of course." he said. I should have known. He is the peter that works here.

"Oh. Well can we get a picture with you." I asked pulling out my phone and Polaroid camera.

"Sure!" He said super cheerful. "What's your names?" he asked us.

"I'm Danella, but you can call me anything. And she is Miranda, but you can call her M-" Dani said before she got interrupted by Peter.

"Mindy, right."He said.

"Uh. Yeah. How did you know."I said confused of how he knew.

"Maybe because Danella ran up yelling your name." Oh yeah. Hehe.

"So...Pictures?" I asked everyone.

"Sure!" Peter said all perky. He was pretty cute. He didn't just act, He believed he was that character. Peter and I stood together to get a picture. He was standing behind me and we were both back to back doing the peter pan pose.

"Hey, Peter! Can you sign this?" I asked showing him my notebook. I took off my Peter pan hat and started re-fixing my long, blonde hair.

"Sure!" He said and took the pen and started signing my book. I took out my phone and checked how I looked.

Peter came up beside me and said," Here you go." and handed me my book back. I was still recording our adventure at Disney World. "Hey Mindy, did you make that hat? It looks alot like mine you know! " Peter said.

" Yeah, Peter. Do you like it?" I said. And looked inside of my book to see his signature. I started flipping through the thin pages of my signature book while Peter was answering my question.

"Yeah I do! What's that little box you are holding?" He asked. I looked back up at him confused and looked at my hand. I was holding my camera.

"Its a magic box that holds great memories in it. You can look back at them later. I responded. Danella looked at me wondering what I was talking about. I then felt like someone was staring at me. I turned around and there stood Maleficent standing behind Peter. Ready to push him into the well that stood beside him. "Peter, you got a fan!" I said giggling and smiling as he turns quick almost falls. He accidentally grabs my waist to keep standing.

"Oh, sorry Mindy." He said looking back at me with his light brown eyes.