7

It is almost midnight when I finally pull up to the house and park my good but not great car in the garage. I am less bewildered than when Rèva left me, in a slow daze, like I was too drunk and almost about to puke.

I bought a pack of cigarettes, went by the ocean and took a bath completely naked hoping a deep wave would drown me.

Sweet Becca was in a dreamless slumber, in a silk nightgown with one of the straps to low on one shoulder. Her hair was all over the pillow and she was as calm as water. If I didn't hate her that much at that moment it would have been a sweet picture. But our lives were in danger because of her. I would've said family but we had none, only each other. Not even a cat. She didn't let me have even one fucking cat. It was exactly as if she was writing my life for me and decided to script everything but forgot something : the script almost never agrees with the writer. There's always this time in the book or the film when the writer went « hey I don't want that to go there » but it has to go there.

I shook my head to disperse any scenario involving the mob and then looked at my sweet wife. She is beautiful I'll give her that. Her chest lightly moving to the rythm of her breathing.

Seeing Rèva again had pushed me back to another time : a time when I was younger and had fun, great sex, and a grand career just laying there for me. I was aroused, even floating endlessly in the water didn't quench my thirst. I was hesitant : should I wake my wife up and have the dirtiest sex I've ever had with her or should I take the pillow and kill the bitch myself.

Sorry allow me to reiterate, or should I lay down beside her pressing my body on hers until I was asleep. The first option seemed like the best. Funny, usually it was her waking me up for sex when I was exhausted after a day of writing.

I laid down by her side and started kissing her neck and losing myself in the perfume she always put on before going to sleep. She moaned a little.

« Becks, I whispered »

A moan, louder

« Becca wake up I want you »

She opened her eyes and in the dark I saw her smile.

« You want me ? How ? » she said playfully and still tired.

« I wanna do dirty things to you. »

I sat on her and disrobed her in a second. My hand was on her neck and my mouth sucked on her soft nipples. She groaned in appreciation and opened her legs, offering her wetness to me. I caressed her thighs, then between them i found her wet and ready. I put two fingers inside her, roughly, biting down on her neck. She almost screamed in surprise then started to moan louder as I was pounding her pussy with my fingers. My mouth took a trip all over her body before hovering over her clit. I licked, gently at first and then I covered her whole intimacy with my mouth, licking and sucking, making her body tremble. My fingers left her pussy and I looked at her in the eyes to see if she was ready. She further opened her legs, giving me all the control I needeed over her body.

I spread her butt cheeks and starting licking the rim. She put a pillow over her mouth to muffle the screams. One finger, then another and I was deep in her ass, pounding it like I never did before, my tongue still between her legs. She came, and came again, almost with tears and came a third time, thanking god.

I sat down beside her and she started eating my face with kisses only to whisper :

« You smell of cigarettes. »
« I know, I'm gonna take a shower »
« No, don't I want you beside me. Plus my ass hurts like hell. »
« Did I hurt you ? »
« No you did everything right and now I feel myself falling asleep again »

And just like that she did. I don't blame her, I gave the broad three amazing orgasms : that tires the body. I fell asleep with one arm on her back and forgot everything Rèva had told me. We were gonna get through this.
——————————
You must ask yourself how Rèva came into my life, well I m gonna serve you a story. And no : I'm not having an affair with her. Now listen close...