Chapter 3

1 week later

I’ve been texting Harry a nice bit lately! he is really sweet and cheeky !  But besides Harry’s text I have been getting a lot of beating lately and I’ve been cutting myself more. But its been a week and today is the day that I Carly Brooks is going to kill herself and finally be at peace for once in my life.

Its around 5 in the afternoon I’ve been in my room all day thinking of ways to end my life and I have finally come up with it. Sleeping Pills and cutting my wrist. I looked at the clock once more and decided to Text Harry seeing as he is only one that might even miss me a little, me and him have been becoming very good friends lately.

To Harry C:

Goodbye and thank you !

I then walked into the bathroom and grabbed the pills and the blade. I sat down on my bed and toke off my bracelets; I put the blade on my wrist and sliced my skin. I watched as blood pored from it and I smiled and then I toke the bottle of water off my bed table and toke the cap off the pills and popped 1 then 2 and then finally 8 into my mouth. I then placed the blade on my wrist and I kept cutting and watching the blood poor out of my scared wrist. As everything was becoming blurry I heard my phone beep and looked at it and saw it was from Harry.

From Harry

What do you mean goodbye? CARLY PLEASE ANWSER THIS!

I never got the chance to answer him back because my world turned black.

Harry’s POV

I was chilling around the hotel with Liam the rest of the boys were out. I heard my phone beep so I toke it out and looked at it and saw it was from Carly, Even though I have only known her for less than a week I feel really close with her and its not only that I have a crush on her, its like the connection I have with Louis. Best Friends.

I looked at the message and it read:

From Carly <3

Goodbye and Thank youu!

WHAT ??!!!  I stared at my phone for a good 5 minutes trying to think. What did she mean Goodbye ? She would not kill herself right ? RIGHT?

‘Mate you okay” I looked up into Liam’s concerned eyes, I showed him the text and he scrunched his eyebrows together

‘Do you know what she means’ He shook his head

‘Text her back’ So I did

To Carly <3

What do you mean goodbye? CARLY PLEASE ANWSER THIS!

After about 5 minutes with no answer I stood up

‘Where are you going’ I looked at Liam

‘To her house I remember her telling me the address now are you coming or not’ He jumped up and we were out the door and when we turned up in her drive way, we jumped out of the car and knocked on the door

‘She not answering’ I nodded and opened the door seeing as it was locked

‘CARLY’ All I got was silence. Me and Liam walked around her house screaming out her name till finally we got up to what I think is her room. When I walked in there I screamed.

‘HARRY WHAT HAPPENED’ a frantic Liam comes in the room and I point to the bed as I run over to Carly

‘Liam call a ambulance’ His eyes were wide but he called them

‘There on their way’ I nodded and looked down at this beautiful girl and tears from my eyes fell on her face. As I was looking at her face I saw bruises and a lot at that

‘Liam look at her face’ he ran over and his eyes widened but before I could think the paramedics came through the door and toke Carly away, asking us questions. All I wanted was for Carly to be okay. Me and Liam left Carly’s house me a sobbing mess as Liam drove us to the hospital. Please be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohmahgawd I DON'T KNOW HOW I WROTE THIS MY MAGIC FINGERS ARE ON DA GO ! Anyways hope you liked it ! So please Fan,vote and coment we don't bite ONLY ON TUESDAYS (;

love you llamas 

BrittanyAnn