Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own beyblade.

The sun rose like a flower opening, gifting its petals unto the world. Amid the dewdrops was the blush of scarlet, the warmth of tangerine. The golden light softly caressed the land and ignited the birds into a chorus of melodies. The tree leaves shimmered like a mirror flecked mosaic and the morning dew sparkled on the bejeweled cobwebs and grass.

Gazing toward the illuminated clouds, at the hour of 7, the slate blue haired young man rose from his sleep. Getting up of his king sized bed, the blunette made his way towards the bath room. A while later, he came back, water still dripping from his messed up slate bangs and his sculptured torso. Grabbing his clothes from the closet, the blunette dressed himself in his usual attire - navy blue baggy pants, blue tank top and a black jacket with large yellow square buttons. He fixed his hair in his usual style and was about to drape his signature scarf around when his butler called him out in a calm tone,
"Master Kai your breakfast is ready". Replying to his butler in his usual emotionless tone he headed downstairs through the grand staircase that led to to front hall.

After the BEGA league, Boris and Voltaire were arrested and given a lifetime sentence. All properties of his grandfather passed to the capable hands of Kai. Additionally, the ownership of the Hiwatari business corporations was handed down to the Russian blader who decided to give it a new start in his own way. Like the prodigy he was, it didn't take long to make the Hiwatari corporations reach the height of its glory. Presently, Kai Hiwatari was known worldwide as a world class blader as well as one of the most successful businessman in the new generation of the business world.

The blunette was now sitting in his dining table, just 'bout finished his breakfast. A phone interrupted his meal, which when he picked up, he saw was from a very familiar person.

"Kai! Where are you? Aren't you supposed to be arriving in America for Max's birthday today? I'm currently at the airport, are you here already or yet in flight? If so I'm waiting, we gonna give Maxie a surprise by arriving together." Tyson hyperactively yelled in excitement without giving Kai any opening to speak. He was about to say more when Kai interrupted him, "Tyson shut your mouth or I will go deaf. I said I will be reaching there by tomorrow. You were too busy then stuffing food into your mouth when I was speaking so you probably didn't hear."

"Oh is that so? Hehe sorry, the food at the hotel was delicious so maybe I paid no attention." Kai sighed at the childishness of his best friend.

"Bye Tyson." With no further delay the amethyst orbed blader irritatedly hung up the call, not allowing Tyson to speak anymore in response.

All bladers were supposed to reunite in America for Max's 18th birthday. The blonde blader invited every team hoping to reunite with everyone after 2 years. They were supposed reach New York by the day, and help Max prepare for his birthday which was the day later, but Kai being busy due to his business affairs, said that he would join them the day before Max's birthday.

Kai had his flight at 8 in the evening so he pack his belongings beforehand. He had decided to take a break from his busy lifestyle and enjoy a month or more in America. That afternoon he sat in his library and was reading some of his favourite books, though it was more like flipping through the pages. He was interrupted when his butler came to him informing, "Master Kai all your preparations for the journey have been done". He replied in his usual 'Hn' and decided to concentrate on reading the book he was holding.

The evening sky washeather-purple. Faint hues of the sun which has set a while ago highlighted the sky. The starsglittered like scattered space dust with the crescent moon at their centre.Thebeaked chorusof birds, who were own their way to return to their nests, filled the biosphere. The sound of humming bees and chirping insectsdarted through the air. It was the hour of 6 in the evening. The blunette was ready to depart, he took his luggage and walked outside of his mansion through his grassy lawn. Sitting in his black limousine, he ordered his driver to drive to the Central Airport of Moscow. The drive was long, reaching to the airport at almost 7. The slate haired blader sat comfortably in his VIP waiting room waiting for the time of the flight.

The following day, 8 in the morning the plane landed in America. Though, delayed by almost an hour, the blunette didn't mind the long journey and idly walked through the airport. Near the exit gate he was quite surprised to be greeted by his old teammates, who immediately showered him with their individual way of greeting.

"Kai! How are you buddy? You almost forgot about us, didn't you?" Tyson exclaimed with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm fine and don't call me buddy, idiot." Kai responded, guessing who was the influence in gathering everyone at the airport.

"Wow, Kai you did increase your vocabulary of words, didn't you?" Ray said in a mocking tone making causing the others to laugh.

"Guys we can reprimand Kai later for being distant these 2 years, now let's head to my house and meet the others. I'm sure Kai must be tired." Max came to the save and Kai gave him a 'thanks for getting me out of there' look, all four departing the way out of the airport.

_________________________________________

Pardon any grammatical and spelling errors.
Reviews are much appreciated ^_^.