0.5

2 months later
Madison's pov

Oh my god . Guess what . ITS MY BIRTHDAY HOLLY SHIT I'M 15 . But is not just my birthday it's my sisters too we were born no the same day so cool . So today I'm just gunna spend it with hayes . And if you didn't know me and Hayes are dating💕😊 Imma call him right now
Phone call h hayes m Madison
( ps I'm just gunna call her maddy )
H- hello
M- hayes hay its maddy
H- oh hay maddy what's up
Wait he dosent remember my birthday ah whatever
M- so you wanna go to the mall
H- sorry madds I can't I'm uh busy today but maybe tommorow
M- yea sure
H- k bye love you
M- yea love you too
End of phone call
-------//----------
I can't believe he forgot
He couldn't
Why
I started to cry In my room. I herd a knock on my door. " Yea who is it " I said ." It's hayes " he said

What. " Come in " I said . " So you thought I forgot YOUR birthday " he asked. He remembered. "Yea why " I said . "Well I clearly didn't and I love you how could I forget babe " he said coming over and hugging me . " I got something " he said getting my hand and dragging me outside there I found a big box on the patio . " What is it " I asked .

"Open it " he said . I went up to the box and opened it to find another box and I opened that one and inside I found a baby husky " his name is Ezra " hayes said . The cool thing about Ezra is that he has a blue eye and a brown one " different color eyes I know that's why I bought him he never got bought so I bought him for you "

I was speechless . "How much" I asked . " $100" he said . " Hayes I'm sorry but - he cut me off " he is yours to keep I am a viner and have about 2 million dollars " he said . " Show off " I said .

Ariana's pov

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND IMMA HAVE A PARTY . With my sister of course cuz it's her bday too .

Fast foward to b day party

We were at the party wean all of a sudden my favorite all time viner twaimz entered the house riding a llama . He had a big box in the back of the llama . " Happy birthday to Madison and Ariana my girls I have brought you a gift that will kill me to give up and not keep but open the box in the back " he said .

"Ok " I said and Maddy went with me and hugged twaimz . " Ok open it " i said to Maddy . " Ok " she said and opend it . They were 2 baby llamas one had a black spot on its eye and the other had a white spot on its eye . " I call the black spot " maddy said . "Awe I wanted that one " I said .

" Ah whatever " I said and got the white spot and held it In my hands . " It's so cute " Me and maddy said at the same time . Maddy held her's like it was gunna bite her . " Hay she won't bite " I told her as she was just about to let her down she kept swarming around the house . I hope she doesn't poop on the floor . Madison and I went to check and we found her on our bed sleeping .AWE SHE WAS SO CUTE .

" She is so cute , what are you gunna name her " I asked maddy as she was on the bed . " I don't really know what name " She said . " How about Bea " I asked " oh yea after bea miller my favorite singer " she said . " Yea I know you so well don't i " i asked . " Yea you do " she said hugging me .

" Well let's go down stairs " I said . As we went down stairs we found a Twaimz eating cake and a shirtless Jack Gilinsky riding a llama around the house . " Well that's not weird at all " I said ( note the sarcasm) . " So Twaimz I know know that you love both llamas and mr.gilinsky over there may I ask which would you prefer ?" I asked . " Oh this is a tough questions um I would say Jack gilinsky riding a llama " he said as he smirked . " Smart boy aren't you Issa ( if u don't know twaimz real name is Issa I think that's how you spell it ) " I asked . " Yes , yes I am Madison " he said as we laughed . .........

Sorry short chapter my iPad was kinda not working and the key board was like possessed and wean I tryed to type it would type to much
(Ex: the would me tthee and wean I put a period like this . it would end up like this .....)
Sorry again and thanks for the 123 readers and shout out to MagconBaes121 for commenting and reading if you are reading This thanks and to other people go follow her plz she is awesome
Thanks
Peace ✌️✌️
Love ❤️❤️
Hot coco ☕️☕️